user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

In this article I will walk through section three of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement, and what to do if you’ve received a violation notification for section three.

About the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement

The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement is an agreement all sellers who want to sell on Amazon must electronically sign when they register. By signing it, they are agreeing to follow all rules as an Amazon seller.

Section three of Amazon’s Business Solution Agreement is the Term and Termination section. This section denotes that the Business Solutions Agreement starts on the date registration is completed, and also discusses how and why Amazon may terminate or suspend a seller’s account. The copy from Amazon section 3 is below:

"3. Term and Termination.

The term of this Agreement will start on the date of your completed registration for use of a Service and continue until terminated by us or you as provided below. You may at any time terminate your account or this Agreement immediately on notice to us via Seller Central, email, the Contact Us form, or similar means. We may terminate your account or this Agreement for convenience with 30 days’ advance notice. We may suspend or terminate your account or this Agreement immediately if we determine that (a) you have materially breached the Agreement and failed to cure within 7 days of a cure notice unless your breach exposes us to liability toward a third party, in which case we are entitled to reduce, or waive, the aforementioned cure period at our reasonable discretion; (b) your account has been, or our controls identify that it may be used for deceptive or fraudulent, or illegal activity; (c) your use of the Services has harmed, or our controls identify that it might harm, other sellers, customers, or Amazon’s legitimate interests; (d) your Account Health Rating falls below our published threshold(s) for deactivation; or (e) if we are required to do so by law. We will promptly notify you of any such termination or suspension via email or similar means including Seller Central, indicating the reason and any options to appeal, except where we have reason to believe that providing this information will hinder the investigation or prevention of deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or will enable you to circumvent our safeguards. On termination of this Agreement, all related rights and obligations under this Agreement immediately terminate, except that (d) you will remain responsible for performing all of your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before termination and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of termination, and (e) Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, and 18 of these General Terms survive.“

What to do if you’ve received an Amazon section three violation

If you’ve received a notification that your account is deactivated or suspended, then you’ve violated one or more of the terms listed above within the agreement. We encourage you to refer to the recent performance notification to identify the issue or possible factor(s) that led to account deactivation or suspension, and then execute the next course of action as requested by appeals team, if relevant.

To ensure that your products are listed in accordance to Amazon’s restricted products, you should review these policies carefully for better understanding:

If you’ve reviewed the Restricted product page and believe your product was removed in error, you may dispute via the “Submit appeal” button in Seller Central. Provide the relevant ASIN number and a detailed explanation with strong supporting proof to justify your claim on the incorrect listing removal.

4 votes
3 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Repellent bracelets and stickers brand approval
by Seller_dqtJhs5ZQGeqe

While creating a listing we are facing a problem: detail page removed with this message:

This product has been identified as a mosquito repellent bracelet or sticker product. Beginning February 24, 2020, only mosquito repellent bracelet or sticker products from the following brands are allowed in our store: Bugables, BugBand, Buggy Bands, BuggyBeds, Cliganic, Coleman, Cutter, Evergreen Research, Mosquitno, Mosquito Guard, OFF!, Ortho, Para'Kito, Pic, Repel, RiptGear, Safer Brand, Sawyer, Scentpellent, Summit, Superband, Terro, Thermacell. For more information on Amazon’s policies for listing pesticide products, please refer to the help page on Pesticides and Pesticide Devices: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/202115120.

How to include our brand to the list mentioned in message? Seller support totally unprofessional in this case, these guys do not even understand what do I want from them. Please tell me the clear instructions what to do and what documents to attach to include our brand to the mentioned list!

case ID 15548901551

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Reviews of the top selling variation is not getting
by Seller_tNRJyUZwQ4zgH

Hello Admins @Seller_GEZPMc4CeQfh6 @Seller_F4AbbFj6ovBk3@Seller_khUF6HPR2AHxu@Seller_OOVUXZLmb2UEH @Seller_PIHyltK09pbl3 @Seller_aEROSwwdnzGiU @Seller_fXQIQzsolCXuL @Seller_l7Jtck9jxnEA0 @Seller_pAPBCLhysbW5T @Seller_QYS7Alex1XIw4 @Seller_xZDr9fGL2TbRP @Seller_4GjtS9k0cnHHv @Seller_SBIjJooGeXSQ6 @Seller_t9kvdr2yixQej @Seller_guLNtDGZuva40 @Seller_c2KLMXKhUYF3u @Seller_zukQNO61PzGck @Seller_guPeMXBrBxqyU @Seller_1KYLYkgAlu4xX @Seller_YeWcEeTwlVO93 @Seller_l3eCP9f1PtJXC @Seller_khUF6HPR2AHxu @Seller_RSwABJNHpHnEZ @Seller_RsATYbG9XP0HP. Can someone please check our issue with the reviews of the top-selling variation that is not getting shared? We've been dealing with this for months and opened multiple cases but the issue is still not fixed. the most latest case ID is 15501147641.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Mediation through Amazon
by Seller_kFqn4WvdxnEjS

Hey, just wondering why UK sellers have the ability to mediate situations through Amazon with an unbiased third party - but US sellers can't? This is an amazing tool that I think every seller should have if needed.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Seeds and Plants. Wth
by Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD
Amazon replied

soooo my ceramic drawer knobs are being hit with bogus violations stating they are seeds and plants

I wish they were so I can plant them and I can grow them and not have to buy supplies anymore. I mean come on Amazon what on earth is happening. These are ceramic drawer knobs not live plants or seeds. Your bots are Cuckoo

And just in time for prime day. Sellers have no time for this, we just want to run our businesses efficiently and without any waste of time interruptions. Please fix this

I can't wait to get 1000s more of these over the weekend. I know it's coming. I'll just wait. Great 4th of July weekend. Fun for all I'm sure

15 votes
0 votes
26 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Please help me
by Seller_Ox4PGGvlmfoAE

I have not run this “business” in a very long time. I’ve tried to cancel my seller account several times, but my credit card still gets charged. I have no idea how to cancel. Please email me or call me at 7209357525. Thank you

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Fedex Adjustment
by Seller_NjgAZrtoVHtrd

Hello,

I have noticed an additional FedEx shipping charge.

Issue:

After checking the tracking number 275376389959 on the FedEx website, it shows the item's weight as 25 lbs. However, the order details on Amazon indicate the item's weight as 71 lbs.

Question:

This order cannot possibly weigh 71 lbs. Why did I receive such a large adjustment from the shipping service?

Attachments:

1. Screenshots from the FedEx website showing the item's weight as 25 lbs.

2. Screenshots from my seller account showing the weight adjustment to 71 lbs.

Please help me resolve this issue and refund the incorrectly charged amount.

Thank you.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Two Step Verification is driving me nuts!
by Seller_Vjsbsz072tb7D

Look, I am all for having a secure account but having to go through this every single time I sign in to my account on my desktop PC is insane! It only asks for it on my phone periodicly, but starting a few weeks ago I have to deal with it each and every time I sign into my account via my desktop which could be a dozen times a day depending on what I have going on.. Anyone have have a fix for this?

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
"Other" Fees
by Seller_FufI331lPupx8
Amazon replied

How do you actually get an explanation of the "other" fees on our transaction page? $477.88 charged today with NO REASON OR DETAILS. I have started a case that I expect will go nowhere, anybody see a huge "other" fee charged this morning?

0 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Barrage of "Authenticity Claims"
by Seller_7JI4dvWYDwNpC

Getting hit with several "Authenticity Claims" that are completely false with no proof. I have supplied several invoices, manifests, contact information and the like to verify all of my purchases but continue to get auto-responses saying "information not valid" but doesn't state why or what to submit. I purchase directly from Big Box Wholesalers. Anyone experience this? I've tried calling support but falling flat and getting the same generic responses.

0 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I really do not understand the purpose of Amazon Seller Support as they are simply incapable of taking any action on behalf of a Seller. I acknowledge your goods are perishable but cannot do anything until 104 days after the removal order is raised even though your goods will be out of date by then. A small number of items were received within days other items are now 6 weeks in the process.

Any other business would be so embarrassed not only by taking so long to carry out a simple action but by making such a statement but it is normal for Amazon.

How on earth do you get any support from Amazon ? The whole point is that the support is contacted when you have highlighted an issue but the issue in the vast majority of cases is ignored so that the case can be closed - not resolved. It is a waste of a Sellers resource and worse still it is a waste of Amazon resource as they are paying for someone to ignore their lifeblood - the Seller.

Ah well there are always other suckers to bring on board! The most disappointing part is that when Amazon works it really works, but when there is an issue there is no support whatsoever and a complete disinterest.

Extremely disappointed that I will now have to recover the cost of the stock from Amazon due to no support given even though this could very easily have been avoided.

Any advice on how to expedite this to avoid Amazon replying "it wasn't me"?

8 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes