user profile

New Seller Community

543K members
2.5K discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile
Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d

I have never successfully applied for an Amazon SAFE-T claim

I have received 4 orders from buyers, but for some unknown reason, the Amazon system automatically refunded them. The buyers did not contact me, nor did they provide any feedback on product quality or other issues to me. I feel that the system inexplicably refunded me, and the products sent to the buyers were not returned or returned to the Amazon warehouse. I opened several case consultations, and Amazon customer service reported that I appealed for SAFE-T claims, but never successfully appealed. What is this problem? Does that seller know the reason? Please help me answer, thank you.

1 reply
Tags:Buyer messages, Customer, Refunds, Return shipment
1 reply
user profile
CR_Amazon

@Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d

I believe you created a duplicate discussion after you posted the first thread here regarding the same topic.

Please only create one thread per question as it can create confusion and duplicate work for the Support Staff. Additionally creating multiple threads on the same topic could be seen as spam on the forums and go against forums guidelines.

I will be closing out this thread in order to avoid confusion.

CR_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
You are not a member of this group
user profile
Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d

I have received 4 orders from buyers, but for some unknown reason, the Amazon system automatically refunded them. The buyers did not contact me, nor did they provide any feedback on product quality or other issues to me. I feel that the system inexplicably refunded me, and the products sent to the buyers were not returned or returned to the Amazon warehouse. I opened several case consultations, and Amazon customer service reported that I appealed for SAFE-T claims, but never successfully appealed. What is this problem? Does that seller know the reason? Please help me answer, thank you.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
CR_Amazon

@Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d

I believe you created a duplicate discussion after you posted the first thread here regarding the same topic.

Please only create one thread per question as it can create confusion and duplicate work for the Support Staff. Additionally creating multiple threads on the same topic could be seen as spam on the forums and go against forums guidelines.

CR_Amazon

user profile
CR_Amazon

@Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d

CR_Amazon

user profile
CR_Amazon

@Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d

CR_Amazon