New Seller Community

452832 members
2042 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

I have never successfully applied for an Amazon SAFE-T claim

by Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d
in New Seller Community group

I have received 4 orders from buyers, but for some unknown reason, the Amazon system automatically refunded them. The buyers did not contact me, nor did they provide any feedback on product quality or other issues to me. I feel that the system inexplicably refunded me, and the products sent to the buyers were not returned or returned to the Amazon warehouse. I opened several case consultations, and Amazon customer service reported that I appealed for SAFE-T claims, but never successfully appealed. What is this problem? Does that seller know the reason? Please help me answer, thank you.

Tags: Buyer messages, Customer, Refunds, Return shipment
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_4kTKx49pnhW6d's post

This happens hundreds of times a day and new sellers are often caught up in the scam.

All a buyer has to do is call Customer Service and make up a story about how bad of a seller you are, and the CS rep will refund in full, from your account.

Safe-T claims are for appealing items which you have actually received in the return. Most likely you can file an appeal under the A-Z Claim process. Look there to see if the products show up there.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post