user profile
Sign in
user profile

Pausing Account Suspensions for Order Performance

by News_Amazon

Similar to how Amazon is working to get our fulfillment capabilities back to regular operations, we have heard from many of you who are also facing challenges in running your businesses. To protect your account and ensure these supply chain and fulfillment difficulties do not impact your Account Health, beginning March 20, we stopped suspending selling accounts for high cancelation or high late shipment rates. Effective immediately, we are also stopping suspension of selling accounts for high order defect rates. These changes will stay in effect through May 15. We will continue to evaluate the situation, and let you know if we will extend this further.

Making reliable promises for customers remains particularly important at this time, and so we appreciate everything you are doing to fulfill your orders successfully, and we encourage you to put your account on vacation if you are not able to do so. If you are fulfilling and shipping your own products directly to customers, we have created the following content as a reminder of our policies and best practices.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to use our forums – our moderators and experienced sellers can help answer any of your questions.

Tags: News and Announcements
214 replies
214 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kDUYD2rH6SNOB
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Pin this please.

user profile
Seller_hA060q8nqygew

please feel free to use our forums

If they can find them.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_TDUBmq5zVK0Ah
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_eJ6oZ0suC66Hr

Wow, honestly never thought I’d see this from Amazon. Very much appreciated in these times.

user profile
Seller_9wdbuVLkfSOJe

I’ll take this as a hint of when they think Amazon will begin to get back to normal

user profile
Seller_u3qXEA0m3spF1

Great appreciation from Amazon leadership team. Thank you!
We are taking death risk to pack, ship packages to supply essentials to people in America.
God bless american and god bless all of our seller who struggled during this difficulty.

user profile
Seller_sUfyk7ajzPzny

Having had enjoyed the immeasurable benefit of Amazon’s devotion of time and treasure to support & moderate the various Amazon Seller Fora for more than a decade past, and of the advice so-freely provided by the seasoned and savvy forum veterans who have helped not only me and mine, but our Seller Community as a whole, immensely, I certainly concur wholeheartedly with that recommendation.

I am not incognizant of the fact that this topic-thread is not REALLY the appropriate venue for doing so, but I do find myself constrained to point out the incongruity of the appearance of such an astute recommendation on the very same day that Amazon has apparently seen fit to remove the Seller Central Dashboard’s Seller Forum widget, as Super-Moderator Susan H announced scant-few hours before this Announcement/News Headline broke dawn:

Announcement - forum link moved

user profile
Seller_uWGNV61cduc3U

Who voted down on this? LOL

user profile
Seller_evrTgsb4Nnb3l

Wow this is really good news.

Go to original post