You can now benefit from Box-Level Inventory Placement when using the Amazon Partnered Carrier program.
Box-level placement improves the distribution of your products across Amazon’s fulfillment network at no additional cost to you. For eligible inventory, we’ll separate your shipment into multiple box groups, allowing your products to reach our fulfillment centers faster.
- Faster fulfillment, since your products will be moved closer to your customers
- No changes to your shipment fees or current logistics
- Full visibility into the shipment status for each of your box groups
- No action is required from you. Once you select a partnered carrier as part of your shipping plan, we’ll let you know if your shipment qualifies for box-level placement.
- We’ll contact your partnered carrier directly to process the shipment.
For more information, go to Box-Level Inventory Placement.