user profile
Sign in
user profile

Improved distribution of your products at no additional cost

by News_Amazon

You can now benefit from Box-Level Inventory Placement when using the Amazon Partnered Carrier program.

Box-level placement improves the distribution of your products across Amazon’s fulfillment network at no additional cost to you. For eligible inventory, we’ll separate your shipment into multiple box groups, allowing your products to reach our fulfillment centers faster.

Other benefits

• Faster fulfillment, since your products will be moved closer to your customers
  • No changes to your shipment fees or current logistics
  • Full visibility into the shipment status for each of your box groups

Next steps

• No action is required from you. Once you select a partnered carrier as part of your shipping plan, we’ll let you know if your shipment qualifies for box-level placement.
  • We’ll contact your partnered carrier directly to process the shipment.

For more information, go to Box-Level Inventory Placement.

Tags: News and Announcements
63 replies
63 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_JSkKTxOgzk1ON
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I read this and the more information link. Can somebody please explain what the heck any of this means.

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl

I think it is a change to fulfillment center receiving with a supposed layer of transparency

user profile
Seller_goHyZNeCIg5rc

It sounds like a good thing, but I must not be getting it if I think that. this is amazon so I’m waiting for the catch

user profile
Seller_L6kzkPrx9nmGt

I love this, my shipments began splitting into different FCs at the beginning of November, and it’s great!

user profile
Seller_WVxwoDsePiOrR

I hope this improves check-in times. Probably too late for this year. Could’ve used this with the thousands of units in transfer right now.

user profile
Seller_eKF1L3i4LxO1i

The big question is: What fulfillment center will they use to calculate the cost of the entire shipment?

user profile
Seller_5SoN14CeFkSlZ

this is unbelievable… i just got off the phone with Amazon… Apparently my product is not eligible for this program. My product is a card game, literally just paper / card board.

I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND

user profile
Seller_rkgBzU9feUuan

This is complete BS! The “SEND TO AMAZON” has been taking a MONTH to get inventory to warehouses and LOOSING ALL KINDS OF INVENTORY!

user profile
Seller_9e0aMxU4qS2gx

" your customers " interesting way to describe amazons customers

user profile
Seller_nfR6ZjpaZkBm7

A video of how this works would be nice because the article and the help page are very nebulous.

Go to original post