user profile
Sign in
user profile

How can i get seller support to call me

by Seller_d1k8nSyM8HYlM

Iv been trying for a week to get someone to explain to me why my account is suspended and how to get it back going i haven’t sold anything on amazon for years but when i tried to login again my account is suspended the reason given is not clear it says to send Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account complies with our ${Seller specific violation – e.g. “Restricted Products Policy”}. i dont have anything listed and haven’t had anything listed in year so how do i fix this

Tags: Listings, Restricted Products
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT
In reply to: Seller_d1k8nSyM8HYlM's post

Hi @zaus1978!

Are you or are you not able to log in to Seller Central? This is important for how to contact Seller Support.*

Also, if you can log in, you should DELETE your listings rather than close them.

Finally, if you’d like some help here, please post the notification that you received from Amazon, in your email or through your notifications in Seller Central.

*Anymore, we cannot call SS. If you’re on the Professional plan, you can request a call from SS through Seller Central.

user profile
Seller_d1k8nSyM8HYlM

I am able to get into my seller account and iv sent messages to seller support but gotten no response this is the only message i have revived

Dear Seller,

Your Amazon Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you and may be held for 90 days or longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation. Your explanation should include the following information:
– Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account complies with our ${Seller specific violation – e.g. “Restricted Products Policy”}.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

Because you can get into Seller Central, go ahead and delete the listings you had available, and then follow @Oneida’s step-by-step instructions below to schedule a call with SS. I am not sure how helpful they will be, and they won’t be able to “fix” it with you, but it’s possible they might have helpful information to share. I would call in the a.m. PT.

You will also need to go ahead and start drafting a Plan of Appeal (POA), if you are interested in the possibility of re-activating your account for future selling. There’s another thread linked below to help with this. Post it here in the Forum before submitting it for best results.

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

… haven’t sold anything on amazon for years is most likely your answer.

• I doubt support itself can help you … only seller performance can
  • Older accounts became automatically inactive/suspended as Amazon updated the backend platform to the latest SOA Platform
  • Did you keep the CC up to date ?
  • Is all the information current ?
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post