user profile
Sign in
user profile

Phone Support and Seller Help - Creating Cases - Help and Contact us changes once again (updated Aug 2019)

by Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

Latest content and images as of Aug. 2019.
(With the latest changes I doubt many will still need this thread … but I did update it just in case)

NOTES:
- For Selling Professionally accounts you can get call backs on certain issues.
- For Selling Individually accounts you can only open cases (do messages/emails).

Newest Help Page direct link and image

Step 1

In Seller Central … click the “Help” link in the top right corner

… or …(**Here’s the latest direct link to open a case … or get a call back when allowed)

You can then use the ‘Get Support’ at the bottom of that page to go straight into opening a case …

Step 2 A (‘Get Support’ / Open a case … or what was known as ‘Contact us’) now has a new look.

NOTE - Help now contains a 'Reinstate your account section …

… OR …

Step 2 B - You can then use the search to find an answer.

Finally … Here’s the actual ‘Help Content Page’ direct link and image

Tags: Images, Pricing
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_nkBcHPWfscgWg
In reply to: Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw's post

Where do I put in the secret code I got from inside the cereal box?

user profile
Seller_6gOmQC6rDBo90

Oneida_Books. Wow, so helpful. I’ve spent several days attempting to figure this out on my own and wasn’t being successful. Thank you so much.

user profile
Seller_5RV40Dg03TQ5d

Thanks that was very helpful!

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

Latest shortcut …

You can click this text to get into directly into “Contact us”

Step 2
On the left side select an area …

If you have a Selling Professionally account some of the sections allow for return phone calls …Otherwise you must use Email. This will open a case for you.

user profile
Seller_45w7XMmKMqWjm

I am a professional seller. And I have tried that route several times. but when I add the ASIN# it says that it doesn’t exist, and it takes me back to the same route all over again. So, I believe my best choice is to open a case. Thank you. I really don’t like that I can’t just call the Seller Support and find out about a solution right away!

user profile
Seller_r3S1ZeNGkF2nd

Thanks for your help. My problem with the “contact us” page is that you can’t always be 100% honest, or it won’t let you open a case. I just don’t like playing games when I legitimately need assistance on something.

user profile
Seller_NSVgw4Xkn8fiS

Thanks a lot. I can find above entry to submit issue

user profile
Seller_oewHJOFDM7eyN

Bump

user profile
Seller_Yda5xueVqwR6B

This is bogus. You CANNOT open a case. PERIOD.

user profile
Seller_Yda5xueVqwR6B

No, I am on time out because I can’t get an issue resolved. I finally re-opened another case to deal with the issue. There is a mistake in the Product Title and it is significant. It misstates the amount of product in the package. I can change it in edit and the changes show there, but the title on the listing doesn’t change. I try to ask Amazon to change it, but the product does not pull up on a search of the ASIN asked for, which has also been an ongoing problem that can’t be solved. I’ve wasted days in time on these issues going through your endless loops and searching for non-existing buttons.

Go to original post