Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0

Carrier adjustments

@KJ_Amazon I see you usually respond to seller issues. I have made complaints and casses regarding carrier adjustments and continue to get the same generic answers. My problem is not carriers making adjustments. My issue is the amount of these adjustments. Why are they entitled to charge hundreds of dollars to ship 1lb? How can they be allowed to charge these ridiculous rates. Again, I understand adjustments but I have adjustments in the thousands. I see other sellers are experiencing the same thing and get the same generic answer. I see in another discussion a seller had the charges reversed. Again my issue is the amount of these adjustments. Is this just a major system error on behalf of the carriers and it is being overlooked because Amazon continues to give generic responses instead of investigating? $100 plus doll

img

ars for 1lb adjustments is crazy.

3 replies
Tags:Shipping
0 replies
user profile
KJ_Amazon

Hello @Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0

user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0
Why are they entitled to charge hundreds of dollars to ship 1lb? How can they be allowed to charge these ridiculous rates.
View post

In the example you posted below, there was a calculation error that affected some USPS return shipments, and we worked to make sure that this seller and others in that situation were credited back those funds.

However, in other cases, the carrier adjustments were legitimate and warranted. Information about such adjustments are covered here: Carrier shipping correction charges

For example, in this thread that you posted in earlier:

AMAZON ALLOWING CARRIER "ADJUSTMENTS" ROBERRY

The label information the seller entered qualified the shipments for the FedEx One Rate shipping method. This shipping method has maximum dimensions of 2200 cubic inches and 50 pounds.

However, the actual dimensions of those shipments were larger than 2200 cubic inches and the shipment did not qualify for FedEx One Rate. FedEx applied the applicable service and rates for those shipments.

In short: the seller was charged the correct rate for their shipping service and actual package dimensions.

If you have a Case/Order ID of your own you would like me to review, please share it here, or share more details, and I can take a look.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0

Carrier adjustments

@KJ_Amazon I see you usually respond to seller issues. I have made complaints and casses regarding carrier adjustments and continue to get the same generic answers. My problem is not carriers making adjustments. My issue is the amount of these adjustments. Why are they entitled to charge hundreds of dollars to ship 1lb? How can they be allowed to charge these ridiculous rates. Again, I understand adjustments but I have adjustments in the thousands. I see other sellers are experiencing the same thing and get the same generic answer. I see in another discussion a seller had the charges reversed. Again my issue is the amount of these adjustments. Is this just a major system error on behalf of the carriers and it is being overlooked because Amazon continues to give generic responses instead of investigating? $100 plus doll

img

3 replies
user profile

Carrier adjustments

by Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0

img

3 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
KJ_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0
Why are they entitled to charge hundreds of dollars to ship 1lb? How can they be allowed to charge these ridiculous rates.
View post

In the example you posted below, there was a calculation error that affected some USPS return shipments, and we worked to make sure that this seller and others in that situation were credited back those funds.

However, in other cases, the carrier adjustments were legitimate and warranted. Information about such adjustments are covered here: Carrier shipping correction charges

The label information the seller entered qualified the shipments for the FedEx One Rate shipping method. This shipping method has maximum dimensions of 2200 cubic inches and 50 pounds.

However, the actual dimensions of those shipments were larger than 2200 cubic inches and the shipment did not qualify for FedEx One Rate. FedEx applied the applicable service and rates for those shipments.

In short: the seller was charged the correct rate for their shipping service and actual package dimensions.

If you have a Case/Order ID of your own you would like me to review, please share it here, or share more details, and I can take a look.

user profile
KJ_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0
View post

user profile
KJ_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0
View post