user profile
Sign in
user profile

200K INVENTORY STOLEN BY AMAZON

by Seller_jcaZfOcHpL9rq

I was recently suspended due to unsuitable inventory section 3. I was accused of possible forged documentation. So in my appeal i have went a step further and submitted all invoices along with proof of payment to my supplier. Our supplier is a authorized distributor and this should of never happened to me. I want my account back and my inventory released.

My appeals are being rejected without any reasoning whatsoever. I will NOT let Amazon rob me of my life savings because they "believe" my invoices are altered which they are not. I have ZERO violations on my account.

Why did this happen?

After reviewing your account and the information you provided during your virtual identity and supply chain verification, we believe that your account may have been used to engage in deceptive or illegal activity that harms our customers, other selling partners, and our store.

After reviewing your account and the information you provided during your virtual identity and supply chain verification, we observed that you have supplied documentation to Amazon which appears to be forged or manipulated. All requested documents must be authentic and unaltered.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Suspended
38 replies
38 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY
In reply to: Seller_jcaZfOcHpL9rq's post

user profile
Seller_OD3iIF4Tw1zZo
Show post
where in Amazons terms does it say you must have authorization from the brand?

Thats the section 3 part, its the code of conduct. Basically comitting to lawfully operate. USPTO law is what protects the copyright/trademark/patent

user profile
Seller_NTtgyr4S9sRAA

Get a lawyer. Stop debating this on a forum full of people who only half understand the rules that Amazon claims to follow. That kind of money involved, just lawyer up and go to arbitrage.

user profile
Seller_TJJKxbukR6lCY

post.same issue except they had reinstated me and then 2 months later I got the section 3 violation. I had even done a video call and everything was good but now they don't want to answer me after I resubmitted updated ID, address, and invoices. This company is such a bs scam they held all my money took it for storage n now won't give me my inventory back atleast.

user profile
Seller_BuZUJXlsn20ML

Please summon some sellers like you, there are thousands of sellers being oppressed by Amazon by charging unreasonable fees, and contact a lawyer to file a class action lawsuit.

I lost all my savings because Amazon deducted storage fees

that is theft

user profile
Seller_mdmBbmUSQeKJB
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_8d0901KLc2uBz

Looking at your messages posted here the past few months are all related to how Amazon is scamming, customers scamming.

Is the problem your product? Your business practices? Are you selling prohibited products or counterfeit products?

Why would you send 200k worth of product to fba when just a few months ago you claimed Amazon stole 150k of your product?

Your post sounds more than a little fishy.

user profile
Seller_p4aHGJV2iziFh

LOA fixes it all. Did you submit an LOA from the manufacturer? NOT the distributor? A proper LOA fixes everything.

user profile
Seller_4lw6ILteSlST6

Definitely get a lawyer and go through arbitration, with that kind of money on the line. If the facts are on your side, you should at least get compensated for your inventory. If however you manipulated invoices, I’m honestly not sure what would happen. Definitely be honest with your lawyer, as they’ll need the truth to get the best outcome for you.

user profile
Seller_0258VmWjlHbyJ

1. Dont trust Amazon to do the right thing.

2. We stop FBA years ago reduce theft and fraud from 15% of revenue to less then 1% .

3. Amazon don't care about sellers. It is a dog eat dog world.

4. I had issues with Amazon over 5 years which no one know how to fix inventory with multiple cases.

5. Amazon flag prices(deactivate) to manipulate the market prices to their benefits. Guess its not a free market.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post