user profile
Sign in
user profile

Plan your shipment early for Prime Day 2022

by News_Amazon

We encourage you to prepare your Prime Day sale early and stock sufficient inventory of your products.

Due to ongoing global supply chain challenges, it might take longer than usual to ship inventory to fulfillment centers.

• Starting March 22, you can participate in the Prime Day event by creating a deal. You have until April 29 to submit your deal for Prime Day consideration.
  • Plan and send your shipment so that it arrives at fulfillment centers before June 20.

Other factors that can affect the timelines of your shipment include logistics, weather, customs clearance, and carrier-related issues. Be sure to consider these factors when sending shipments, to ensure that they arrive at the correct fulfillment center in a timely manner without affecting subsequent listing and sales.

To help prepare for Prime Day, go to Drive Sales During Prime Day with Amazon Advertising and Top 3 tips to prepare for Prime Day.

Tags: News and Announcements
2.9K views
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_sUfyk7ajzPzny
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I must say that this timely heads-up is a refreshing change from the all-too-frequent occurrence of News Headlines being offered up only post facto.

user profile
Seller_OLrmR1FCiVRMF

I’d like to create my Prime Day deals, especially before the deadline of April 29th, but when will we know exactly what days Prime Day is happening?

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

So what I hear you saying is…

START NOW

user profile
Seller_upXlraKhW7jrT

We always participated in Prime Day by creating Prime Exclusive Discounts where there was the option to set the Start/End date as ‘Prime Day Start’ and ‘Prime Day End’. This option is not yet available.

Will we get this option or is Prime Day restricted to Deals (Lightning Deals only?) this year?

user profile
Seller_clOVEq9HjKBw0

We do not have the prime day choice when we submit listing deals, is that normal?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post