user profile
Sign in
user profile

SEED AND PLANT Category classification for a sporting good category???

by Seller_k1ARqq18f5zrp

Just had about 75 listing flagged with this reason -

"This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories."

not a single item is a plant or seed... not sure how this could've gotten flagged in the first place.

Anyone ever come across this or could a customer service agent take a look?

Case ID 15530250101, 15529565451, 15529404761

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
47 replies
47 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oi49ssYTziUcX
In reply to: Seller_k1ARqq18f5zrp's post

Same here! Please let me know if you have any response. That´s crazy as products have nothing to do with the plants or seeds at all! Like AT ALL

user profile
Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT

Welcome to the scrazy night tonight. Lot of us sellers are sleepless tonight.

user profile
Seller_jq14BrqFG1Jsd

This one got us too. An industrial type of thread locker got flagged as a plant. Hopefully this will be easy to resolve once a little common sense is applied.

Best to all.

user profile
Seller_FaV5Qh0z4BM3s

I got the same thing. 10 of my listings impacted, all shoes.

user profile
Seller_4HsL3GZbyDLea

There is a very long thread going. Amazon's bots went full wetodd last night. Everything is getting flagged.

Toys, clothing, candy,. books, curtain rods, gym equipment, etc.

Amazon unloaded this nightmarish hell upon the sellers yesterday late and then turned off the lights and went home.. Leaving sellers terrified out of their minds.

user profile
Seller_HRcJa1gdGHeov

5 items flagged all not plants or seeds; 3 video games and 2 board games. Clearly a bug in Amazon's restricted products bots, pretty much a daily occurrence with that price of junk code.

I appealed them all this morning on the Account Health page. Usually they release these in about a day if you appeal, will let you know what happens.

user profile
Seller_Z3SAB32tx2ORv

same issue on four ASINs just submitted separate appeals. All plastic items. no idea what is triggering it. I will follow

case: 15533614961, 15532995221, 15532531551, 15534669861

user profile
Seller_YeC1QWx3xi7TE

Just had the same thing happen to two of my listings....both are paper plates and napkins.

user profile
Seller_aQELpSUQi3699

Moderator I have ASIN Violation Alerts

SEEDS_AND-PLANTS OR PLANT_SEED

ASIN B07BVZKF4K for Duffel Bag

ASIN B008VFHDK6 Door Hanger (Polyester)

user profile
Seller_zerJmZPIYEN05

We are at a 118 and counting. New notifications almost every hour with more ASINS. Mostly toys and games. Never sold a plant or seed in my life.

Go to original post