user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon finally being sued by FTC! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

by Seller_rMfC1OWAKWYWf

finally something is happening…

Tags: A to Z Claims, Buyer messages, Buyer product questions, Customer, Negative reviews
34 replies
34 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rMfC1OWAKWYWf
In reply to: Seller_rMfC1OWAKWYWf's post

lol, who is downvoting this…? Like… do you not believe Amazon when they admit to being sued…?

user profile
Seller_Ha6JyVvDK6Ybs

No worries Amazon will just buy a few congress members.

user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl

Does this lawsuit take into account Amazon selling on a listing and perpetually lowering the price to keep the buy box yet still will charge you storage fees in their fulfillment centers?

user profile
Seller_5DrrKeHsDwIGT

I feel for anyone in the warehouses. i heard horror stories about amazon. Shall see how this plays out.

user profile
Seller_O6YWkDReQ90FK

Hey Amazon. I thought it was illegal for you to FORCE sellers to lower the price that they want to sell their books (other items) for. I set my price at $11.98, and YOU delist it and tell me the price is too high! Is that not PRICE-FIXING?

user profile
Seller_0qyRtqm32cQSi

I'm not sure why we should be cheering or how this is going to benefit sellers.

user profile
Seller_aUbEyzlSSnsDJ

Look out here comes a fee increase so we can pay for amazons defense Lawyers

user profile
Seller_WtOwWhtSrFjva

They are being sued. Doesn't mean they have done anything wrong. Most of this is political so the governors of the 17 states can say, "Look what I did."

This will be tied up for years and years and the only one who will benefit is the lawyers.

user profile
Seller_K7DWlq0O9sPj4

This is not necessarily good. If Amazon gets a massive fine and has to pay millions , they will just raise all sellers fees across the board , so sellers will loose.

user profile
Seller_ArJhBa0D5u08m

I can name at least 10 ways Amazon steals my profit using their own policies. Has been going on for 20 yrs now. It's like shoplifters, but instead it's the actual store stealing from me. Just so normal now. I knw that at least 10% will be stolen from me by Amazon or their policies that buyers use to extort free items. Hopefully ALL of Amazon's thefts are caught and made to pay back. Screw a fine, pay me back everything you've stolen over the years, including the pallets of MY products you've been reselling. There is no way what Amazon does can be legal. They just have the highest paid lawyers to fight until we run out of money. About time someone does something to stop it.

Go to original post