user profile
Sign in
user profile

2023 Holiday Peak Fulfillment Fee for Fulfillment by Amazon

by News_Amazon

The annual Holiday Peak Fulfillment Fee for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) will apply from October 15, 2023, to January 14, 2024. This seasonal fee is similar to those charged by other major carriers, and covers increased fulfillment and transportation operating costs during the busy holiday shopping season.

The Holiday Peak Fulfillment Fee rates are unchanged from 2022 for US and Canada FBA. Inclusive of the Holiday Peak Fulfillment Fee, Amazon’s average fulfillment fees continue to be 30% less expensive than slower standard shipping methods of other major third-party logistics providers.

The Holiday Peak Fulfillment Fee will apply to US FBA, Canada FBA, Remote Fulfillment with FBA, and Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) items except for US FBA items priced under $10.

You can review detailed rates by size and weight for US FBA, Canada FBA, Remote Fulfillment with FBA, and MCF on the following help pages:

We thank you for choosing to sell in Amazon’s store and look forward to our continued partnership.

Tags: News and Announcements
2.1K views
26 replies
26 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_iJipOAhjm1IE4
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Cant believe they are still charging holiday peak fulfillment fees this year, most customer already shop at Temu for a lower prices, the sales has dropped dramatically and amazon has not taken any actions other than charging sellers for more expensive rates.

user profile
Seller_CF0URQS5DxG2u

Oh cool, so does this mean you will be providing peak holiday fulfillment?

Oh... you're just charging extra for the same abysmal service FCs have been providing of late?

Oh... cool. Oh joy. What a cool and good and efficient system.

user profile
Seller_0qyRtqm32cQSi

Is there ever a chance that fees would be lowered?

user profile
Seller_qMgi7qxvEo7f1

Holiday fee for shipping costs...

The issue is the same. 10 years ago first class mail package did cost 1.50 or so. Now it's up to 4.50. Inflation was like 40%, including the 3 years insane inflation. What's the justified reason for raising the shipping fee by 300% ? Back in 2015 or so they said it's because of the gas prices, they'll raise much temporarily. Well, they never dropped the shipping fees back to normal. It didn't and it doesn't matter if the gas cost is high or drops to low. They raise the shipping fees anyway... (Oh, not to mention the new zoning fee and this holiday fee...)

user profile
Seller_gdX6mm1HIo4ov

Did Amazon ever get rid of that bogus fuel surcharge fee of 5% they added on last year?

user profile
Seller_KMA0RYcgrROcM

So when it is the necessary time to lower the rate? Or raise fees is necessary, lowering the fees is not an option.

To Raise OR Not Raise. This is the Option.

user profile
Seller_pF4OOz8BJARoQ

It is not about charging high fees, will our items be checked in faster, will our items be safe ?

user profile
Seller_vUgHEepiFOQ8U

No thanks. I'll just stick to shipping my inventory myself, via the USPS, strictly within the USA. I've seen too many Amazon drivers going around with the sliding side door of their delivery vans wide open. The quality control tends to be lacking when it comes to some of the slobs who make the deliveries. There is obviously a lack of oversight.

user profile
Seller_Ha6JyVvDK6Ybs

Can't wait for the 2023 Holiday Return Policy maybe Amazon can extend returns till June of 2024!! Please Charge More And Longer Return Windows PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS That is what we all want! No but clearly Amazon thinks we do......

user profile
Seller_z1JDNz6de1lqc

30% less expensive than slower standard shipping methods of other major third-party logistics providers. So will that 30% less be passed to us or Amazon bragging they pay less. Still trying to calculate if it is even worth it due to the 30% loss on customer returns and damage that should never be allowed to happen in the first place is worth my time even selling anything FBA. Many time I mean most orders we ship Amazon requires item to be shipped same day while many PRIME orders I make for personal use take many days to ship. Plus FBM is more environment friendly because it does not get transferred 50 million times all over the country before it is even checked in for sales and many times that is 2 weeks of wasted time.......Dont forget we are already in the season already seeing the inflow of Buyer Comment: They sent me a damaged and ridiculously repaired box. Instead of being in original package. Ridiculous.... wanting refunds and free stuff.

Go to original post