user profile
Sign in
user profile

Order defect rate

by Seller_KdLmomG7xF2aT

I am new on AMAZON, I just received alert of risk of deactivation of my account due to order defect rate, I found that one of my product listing has increased number of refunds, I also take steps and closed that listing immediately, What further steps I should take to reduce the risk of deactivation of my seller account.

Tags: Account Health
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4RRTjOpWG0qkj
In reply to: Seller_KdLmomG7xF2aT's post

What was the problem that caused the returns for that particular item?
ODR measures three things, your lost AZ claims, your lost chargebackas and your negative feedback. Which ones where you losing, the AZ claims? If so, why?

user profile
Seller_KdLmomG7xF2aT

Refunds are mainly due incorrect packaging details given on product listing, main issue is customer service, refunds are only of one product listing there is no other refund than that, how much time it will take to sort out this issue? secondly on my seller account alert notification is still showing, how much time it will take to disappear?

user profile
Seller_KdLmomG7xF2aT

ok, i already deactivated that listing, what further would i do.

user profile
Charles_Amazon

Hello @HH_JOINT_VENTURES_LL

Charles from Amazon here.

It looks like you have concerns about a warning banner regarding your order defect rate. Glad you posted to the forums to find solutions.

In general, with a warning banner, we can determine that recently there may have been some problems with your orders. The Order Defect Rate (ODR) is a key measure of your ability to provide a good customer experience.

An order has a defect if it results in negative feedback, an a-to-z guarantee claim, or a credit card chargeback.

Our policy requires you to maintain an order defect date under 1% in order to sell on Amazon.

It’s good that you being proactive. Keeping your customers happy for a high level of customer service can be challenging. Learn more about managing a to z claims here. Every situation is unique. You can dispute claims by creating a case with seller support.

We recommend to check your buyer-seller messages daily to address concerns directly from your customers. We also recommend using the voice of the customer ratings to understand and resovle possible patterns of product complaints.

Thank you @TallyTony for your continued on point direct advice in the forums.

As far as time frame, order defect rate is measured as all orders as a percentage of total orders during a given 60-day time period. So as this time frame lapses, I recommend that you look at your negative feedback, A-to-z claims, and chargebacks and make a plan to get back on track. To learn more about order defect rate, click here.

Thank you for your post.

Regards,

Charles

user profile
Seller_KdLmomG7xF2aT

I got your point, as I am wholesaler of that product and How can I fix issues regarding listing name and details.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post