user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Health Rating

by Seller_G7tIjxRtuxaQ0

Ok i don’t understand despite 0 violations and complaints, my rating is ONLY 252 out of 1000. Why?

Tags: Account Health
131 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_hA060q8nqygew
In reply to: Seller_Y3h1fTJpI42qR's post

We shouldn’t need to “interpret” the score.

No, not unless you want to understand what the numbers mean. They spell it out for you, and @papyrophilia linked to the forum thread where it was initially announced. You can also, of course, read what the help system says.

The key point that should be emphasized to sellers though, is that ALL scores within 200 and 1000 are equally good, no one should be striving to get to 1000. The difference between the ‘low end’ of the range (closer to 200) and the high end (closer to 1000) is merely the volume of sales you do here.

Other than reflecting your sales volume (of course, bigger is better as it usually means more ), the number doesn’t matter at all, as long as it’s over 200.

But, of course, many people are going to assume the same thing as you - 200 is good, but just barely, while 1000 is really, really good - because that’s what we typically view a graph like this to represent. People will get used to it after a while.

Jump to reply
131 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3jklMu9gL1Ar4
In reply to: Seller_G7tIjxRtuxaQ0's post

Same the whole new page makes 0 sense I have a few that say no impact yet our score is barely over 200.

user profile
Seller_Y3h1fTJpI42qR

“Healthy” means any score between 200 and 1,000, which is a huge numerical range to describe basically the same category (a “healthy” account). In the absence of a clear explanation of how the score is calculated, using a zero to 1,000 scale is no more informative than a zero to 500 scale or even a zero to 5,000 scale.

It would be helpful to have an explanation for what specifically is causing a score to be under 1,000. That way, sellers could devote more resources to improving those areas. Just showing a generalized low score (or really any score below 1,000) induces anxiety in sellers without providing any clear roadmap to improvement.

user profile
Seller_3jklMu9gL1Ar4

You probably have to be a seller paying them more than us with an 80% feedback to have a score above 300

user profile
Seller_spBEmM4GC9jW1

They do have directions one can read…

"The AHR is a color-coded score that ranges from 0 to 1,000 and provides near real-time status of your account’s health, letting you know if your selling account in a particular store is at risk of deactivation. Upon detection of any new policy violations associated with your selling account, you lose points. You gain points when you successfully address those violations.

To ensure your account health is evaluated in the context of the size of your business, points are also granted when a minimum number of orders are filled. All new sellers start with a score of 200, and over time, sellers will see a score that accurately reflects their account health based on policy adherence and selling activities over the last 180 days.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G200205250?ref=ahd-ahr-lm

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/t/new-features-to-help-you-monitor-your-account-health/1145070/100?u=papyrophilia

ETA: From Account Health Rating: Frequently Asked Questions:

user profile
Seller_DTBMi1O5KqzY4

Interpretation is quite simple here. This score is not the same as IPI score.

Score less than 100, account will be deactivated soon.
Score less than 200, account will be at risk, need to address violations asap.
Score above 200, good and keep going.

user profile
Seller_MwCWEj52qYmsI

I got an email about 6 hours ago letting me know the new health page was live for everyone with scores.

And it’s still not live for me lol. Anyone else?

user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

Our metrics are perfect and we are at 358. I thought the same thing, why so low? We have good volume and no issues. I guess don’t worry about it unless it goes below 200…

user profile
Seller_UtyRbMjHM95ZS

Hello, I am a new seller and I had my first complaint, regarding an expired item. after further review I checked on inventory lab and it is not expired. they mentioned that the sticker was used to create a new expiration, which is not true it is just required to put expirations on our labels. I submitted the appeal but what else can I do and will I receive the item back?

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

@C.C.CO

@Dantheban

@MarshallGizmo

I’m gonna explain this exactly how Amazon does if you read closely what is published with an edit or 2.

1. All new sellers start with a score of 200.

• Because they have no sales and no violations.
    • 200 is the baseline
  2. Points are …

• deducted from your AHR score each time we find a new policy violation, and;
    • added back when you successfully address that violation.
    • Point values for each violation are based on severity level and typically range from 2 to 8, though critical violations automatically bring your AHR score to zero.
      (I guess we’ll only know what violation is what value when sellers post them)
    • Also, if you violate the same policy multiple times, in some cases negative point values double per repeat violation.
  3. To ensure your AHR is evaluated in context of the size of your business, you also gain 4 points for every 200 successful orders you fulfilled over the last 180 days.

Bottom line: we all start at 200 and work our way up!

532 could = No violations; 16,600+ successful orders within the 180 days

311 (odd for no issues) could = (seemingly a violation for 1 point); 5600+ successful orders within the 180 days

244 could = No violations; 2200+ successful orders within the 180 days

NOTE: Assuming my quickly done math is correct for no violations just on the orders.
Score - 200 = Orders Points
Orders Points / 4 = Orders Points Calculation 1
Orders Points Calculation 1 * 200

Example:
532 - 200 = 332
332 / 4 = 83
83 * 200 = 16,600 orders

Go to original post