user profile
Sign in
user profile

Required commercial insurance

by Seller_7kJEBAuPJBg5X

I just received an e-mail from Amazon stating we need commercial insurance.

Hello,

According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups. The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement requires that once you reach $10,000 in gross proceeds in any month, or if requested by Amazon, you secure commercial liability insurance. We ask that you submit proof of insurance for the products you sell on Amazon.com in the next 30 days.

This is my 1st message I got although it states after multiple attempts. My question is one of the other sellers stated we can purchase through Marsh a trusted broker for Amazon. Only problem is our category is not listed and it requires we use one of the ones in the list. We sell Vinyl LP's. Any help from someone at Amazon would be appreciated.

Tags: Insurance
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp
In reply to: Seller_7kJEBAuPJBg5X's post

"Only problem is our category is not listed and it requires we use one of the ones in the list."

Are you saying that Amazon requires you to use one of the companies on their lists, OR are you saying that Marsh is requiring you to fit one of their categories?

I went through my home/car insurance carrier which is Allstate.

My agent told me they don't do the commercial liability I needed BUT they work with other companies that do issue it and I got it through a subsidiary of The Hartford.

Ask your normal insurer what they can do and if they simply say they can't help find a NEW and better insurance agent since your current one is useless. Added note-- I sold life and health insurance for over 25 years and would have NEVER treated one of my clients that shoddily.

user profile
Seller_GKXWi3hgXNfHw
In reply to: Seller_7kJEBAuPJBg5X's post

Call Marsh or a local insurance broker in your area. Websites suck for trying to figure it all out as they just give the basics on there. Call them and give them AZ's requirements and they'll get you a policy that falls within their parameters. It's not that expensive.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post