Seller support

Has amazon completely done away with seller support via either email or phone?

No

This is my kind of thread.

So what is that information, please?

They have almost completely done away with any competent or seeming “seller support!” What good is it to try to contact them at this point?

I get results when I contact seller support with a problem within their responsibilities. Might take reopening a case a time or two.

You didn’t answer the question!

W̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ Oh, NECROTHREAD.

24 minutes ago – NOT!! Thanks for trying to be helpful, though!!

May 1 , Gack.

Everything I knew about Seller Support is no longer working I am not sure there is any way to contact Seller Support any more.

Try this link. Worked for me.
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/support

Answer the questions and follow them and eventually you will reach someone.

We handle problems on our own now. Quite often the Seller Support just make things worse, and promise “our Mutual Customers” refunds, reimbursements, and pre-paid shipping labels on our behalf…against their own policy.

Agree. They are horrible. No support at all.

You can contact them via phone still but it’s not even worth it imo. The catalog team isn’t availabe via phone anymore and I’m not even sure they exist. The support available is all just note takers that have to reference a help board for anything you ask them, and half the time they have no idea what you’re asking but they will almost always act like they 100% know. It takes so long just to communicate your issue anymore. I swear it’s like everyone is on their first day of their first job and just recently learned english. I enjoy my job less and less every 3-6 months because the support is such a drag and gets worse every single quarter.

closed #16

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.