user profile
Sign in
user profile

Now is the time for attorney and sellers to sue

by Seller_1ee2PI1humfHs

Now that brands are hurting for capital its time for attorneys and sellers to work together and raise capital to sue the daylights out of these brands who bully sellers and file ludicrous IP and Counterfeit claims to try and push us off Amazon. I am tired of these brands who think they can bully sellers even when they are buying from authorized distributors and consistently filing false claims just to try and suspend us. Now is the time to hurt them when they are struggling and having to shut down their operations!

Tags: USPS
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx
In reply to: Seller_1ee2PI1humfHs's post

Best of luck, on your selling future, on other platforms.

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl
In reply to: Seller_1ee2PI1humfHs's post

??

You of course realize that buying from an authorized distributor does not make you an authorized distributor or retailer. Only a contract, that apparently you don’t have makes you an authorized seller. All the best in your endeavor to learn about contract law and intellectual property rights.

I think that there might be cheaper avenues to learn than paying an attorney. May I suggest shopping Amazon for used law school textbooks on UCC 2.0, US patents and trademarks, and US copyright law? Should be cheaper than half an hour of my attorney’s time.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post