user profile
Sign in
user profile

Intellectual property complaints-copyright infringement-updated:

by Seller_MmhyqkrOgXlMp

Help! regarding copyright infringement, amazon first email as below:
"If the rights owner agrees to retract their complaint, they must send the retraction to us at notice-dispute@amazon.com.
If you believe that the reported content does not infringe the rights owner’s copyright, you may email notice-dispute@amazon.com with supporting information, if appropriate. "

before they didn’t remind me the account will be deactivated. after 3 times appeal to amazon, they sent me “policy warning” email as below:

---------- there is 3 times, they reply me same email as below, the only difference is case ID
"Thank you for your message, but we cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received from the rights owner. Please provide the following information so that we can process your appeal:

– A valid retraction sent to Amazon must come directly from the original rights owner who reported the infringing content listed at the end of this email. We do not accept forwarded or attached retractions. Please contact the rights owner listed below to request that a retraction be sent to notice-dispute@amazon.com:

--abc@gmail.com

– Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID, licensing agreement, letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your products do not infringe any intellectual property rights. . Please send this information, any other documentation, and a list of impacted ASINS to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

Where do I send this information?
Send this information to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.

----------there is 3 times, they reply me same email as below, the case ID also same
Thank you for your message, but we cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received from the rights owner. Please provide the following information so that we can process your appeal:

– Proof of image authenticity (e.g., licensing agreement, letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your imagesdo not infringe any intellectual property rights. . Please send this information, any other documentation, and a list of impacted ASINS to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

Where do I send this information?
Send this information to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

Tags: ASIN, Images, Listings
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_gqnXpB8JIwSrv
In reply to: Seller_MmhyqkrOgXlMp's post

What happened now? I have encountered the same problem.

user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs

The rights owner will need to send a retraction notice directly from the e-mail address mentioned in the notice to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

It should look like this:

user profile
Seller_MmhyqkrOgXlMp

The complaint already retract their complaint and amazon reinstate the content, but there is still ! 6( exclamation mark)warning the problem of account health.
I attached the image, can you see it?

user profile
Seller_grZGRUeWdZKn5

I have encountered the same problem, and no reply from the right owner. Amazon said that our account will remain deactivited if they doesn’t receive the requested information within 17 days. One week elapsed…

user profile
Seller_4N6ikRzu6kied

I have the same problem. I have deleted this item, close listing. But amazon write about “If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.” What to do?

user profile
Seller_efU3DbkAQYdhO

follow the steps in this article and you will be fine: How to WIN a copyright dispute! Proper DMCA Counter Notice format!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post