user profile
Sign in
user profile

Personalized recommendations now on the Fulfillment Insight Dashboard

by News_Amazon

The Fulfillment Insight Dashboard provides insights about your delivery performance. You can now get personalized recommendations for your seller-fulfilled, non-Prime orders based on categories, such as handling time and on-time delivery rate. This will help you identify and remove issues in the fulfillment performance of your professional selling account.

Recommendations can help you improve delivery performance and optimize shipping choices, which can help increase sales.

To learn more, go to the Fulfillment Insight Dashboard

Tags: News and Announcements
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Great. Another report about the things Amazon is simultaneously trying to automate away from me and then telling me I'm doing wrong.

Do you understand the difference between "average" and "rate"? If you're going to measure the %'age above or below some number it doesn't matter what the average is, unless you can tell me what kind of distribution curve we're looking at, which you don't (and probably can't ... there are days when Amazon can't even explain their addition and subtraction).

user profile
Seller_M5ttzklmZrgD6
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

It looks like the On-Time Delivery Rate shown on the Fulfillment Insight Dashboard is much lower than on our account health page. I know that this page only shows the rate for non-Prime orders, but even taking that into consideration it is 10+% lower than on our account health page.

Checking the report on that page, it shows many orders were delivered late, which when investigating the orders themselves seems to be the the case. However, it appears that the Deliver-by date on the orders is what is incorrect. Orders are showing a deliver-by date of Sunday when the order is placed on Friday, which seems incorrect, as most carriers do not deliver on Sunday?

This is just an odd situation, and I'm not sure if it is directly related to this new update or not.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post