user profile
Sign in
user profile

Offer percentage-off discounts with Manage Your Customer Engagement

by News_Amazon

Registered brands can now email percentage-off promotional codes to their Amazon customers with the Manage Your Customer Engagement tool.

If you're a registered brand with an Amazon Stores page and brand followers, Manage Your Customer Engagement allows you to send discount offers of 15% to 50% to your brand-tailored audiences, which include repeat customers, recent customers, high-spend customers, and brand followers.

With customizable budgets, you can create and send promotions that fit your brand’s needs. To get started, follow these steps:

1. Click the Brands tab in Seller Central and select Customer Engagement.
  2. Select the brand, and select the audience type that you want to send the promo code to. Be sure to select Promote a promotion as your campaign type.
  3. Select an eligible promotion.
  4. If you have no available promotions, go to the Advertising tab in Seller Central, select Promotions and then select Percentage off.
  5. Enter email details and submit the campaign.

To learn more about creating a promotion, go to our help page.

Email promo code

Tags: News and Announcements
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_gdX6mm1HIo4ov
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

You can still only send to your followers. Am I missing something here?

user profile
Seller_ely7v1y6IVYkQ
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I want to add some cautionary information here. The idea is fantastic. The execution is preemptive. Currently for example, if you wish to utilize the "target abandoned carts" campaign you are required to post your discount coupon for all customers to use. This defeats the whole purpose of the campaign and additionally completely destroys sellers ability to monitor the success of this targeted campaign. We wont know if the conversion is from an abandoned cart customer or an otherwise organic conversion.

All campaigns currently operate this way where you are required to post the coupon to the detail page. This means you are just giving 10-50% of your organic sales to POSSIBLY retarget the true demographic. I dont understand why this box is checked and why we can't uncheck it.

It is a great value add to be able to retarget but until this requirement is gone, I don't see us using this.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post