user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to contact Seller Performance Team?

by Seller_zN762dekX5QLl

Please help to contact Seller Performance Team.

I tried this email seller-performance@amazon.com but I got the following response back “This email address no longer accepts incoming messages, and emails sent to this alias will not be reviewed by Amazon.”

Does anyone know their new email?

I also tried to contact support but they were less than helpful.

Thanks

Tags: Address
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_zN762dekX5QLl's post

If you were suspended, the notice would give you a means to appeal.

user profile
Seller_4pKPHu7QMlvCJ

Hello @NuEmporia,

Bella with Amazon here.

I understand you are attempting to contact us and you have tried emailing seller-performance@amazon.com but that email address no longer works.

What is the main reason for wanting to contact the seller performance team? If your account was deactivated, there should be an appeal button present on the top of your account health dashboard. If you want to appeal a specific listing, the appeal button would also be present on the dashboard.

Did you receive a notification that is requesting an appeal? If so, can you share this message with the forums community and I, once we have more information we will be able to provide you with the next steps on contacting the appropriate team.

We look forward to your response.

Thanks in advance,

Bella

user profile
Allen_Amazon

@NuEmporia

Allen with Amazon here to assist further

Was the listing on your account health dashboard previously, or has it always not been present? If no issues are present then you may have already successfully appealed the listing. Have you looked back through all of your performance notifications related to the listing?

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Respectfully,

Allen

user profile
Seller_O4r98unykkN3r

Hi @NuEmporia
Can you please share how you were able to get in touch with the Seller Performance Team please.
We are trying to do this but unable to do so.
Thank you

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post