user profile
Sign in
user profile

Anyone know why the "Manage Your Customer Engagement" (MYCE) email marketing feature" is not available anymore?

by Seller_Qgrbwgw6MXwzJ

I'm reaching out to the community to inquire if anyone has information on when we might be able to resume using the "Manage Your Customer Engagement" (MYCE) email marketing feature. I've been attempting to utilize this tool, but currently, it only displays a message stating that "Manage Your Customer Engagement (MYCE) Campaign Creation is Unavailable. Email campaigns are unable to be created through the MYCE portal. Thank you for your understanding."

I used a lot This feature to until the end of January. If anyone has any updates, insights, or workarounds regarding this issue, your sharing would be immensely appreciated. Additionally, if there's any official communication from Amazon that I might have missed, I would be grateful for that information as well.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or guidance you can provide. Looking forward to any responses that can shed light on this matter.

Tags: Deals, Eligibility, New products, Promotions
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Quincy_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_Qgrbwgw6MXwzJ's post

Hello @Seller_Qgrbwgw6MXwzJ

Thank you for posting to the Forums and for raising this concern.

I have reached out to the partner team regarding this issue and will provide any updates I receive.

Regards,

Quincy_Amazon

user profile
Seller_HKRFhxMYICFJp

Did you get a reply? My MYCE is marked as unavailable too. Thanks, Helen

user profile
Seller_oK0s3nfbD3Kkq

Do you hear something from Amazon? My MYCE is marked as unavailable too.

user profile
Seller_l69MqHUYKRaj7

I got a response from support saying the "tool is functioning as expected and we will share public information when we are legally able to" and to look out for communication by end of next week. Hopefully just an update and not an entire do-away of the tool.

user profile
Seller_zeoPAvty1XnFd

This is posted at the top of our page now. I guess they canned the program.

"Manage Your Customer Engagement is no longer available

The Manage Your Customer Engagement (MYCE) tool for brands is no longer available and stopped sending campaigns on February 16, 2024. We regularly evaluate our tools, and upon reviewing MYCE, we found that it did not consistently deliver the quality or value we aim to provide to you and customers.

Any MYCE campaigns that were still sending as of February 16, 2024 will only reach a portion of the intended send population. Any campaigns scheduled to send after February 16 will not be completed. Additionally, metrics for campaigns scheduled to start after February 16 will not populate on the MYCE dashboard.

You’ll be able to download your past MYCE data starting on March 29, 2024. After April 30, 2024, the MYCE dashboard will be removed from Seller Central and Vendor Central and your campaign data will no longer be available."

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post