user profile
Sign in
user profile

Improve customer satisfaction with new Voice of the Customer features

by News_Amazon

We’ve launched two new features on the Voice of the Customer dashboard: Recommended Actions and Key Phrases.

The Voice of the Customer dashboard highlights products that require more attention by grouping them in “Poor” and “Very Poor” health ratings. The new features offer specific suggestions on how to improve your listings and how to receive additional customer feedback.

Recommended Actions have expanded from the existing options including editing listings and removing inventory, to now include:

• Seller education content to help you understand and address product condition, expired, and general product quality issues.
  • Information on Amazon’s preparation guidelines to recommend product preparation to lower mishandling of products.
  • Size chart tool to update the size chart information and reduce customer issues pertaining to fit.
  • Product lifecycle support which allows customers to learn more about your products through videos and live support to help reduce returns.

Key Phrases expands customer feedback from just reviews to include feedback from customer service sessions, buyer-seller messaging, seller feedback, and A-to-z Claims.

To view the enhanced features, go to Voice of the Customer dashboard.

Tags: News and Announcements
45 replies
45 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_TWFaLjkeLzXYr
In reply to: News_Amazon's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

we already have too many metrics to keep track of.

how about helping us reduce friviolous, seller-funded returns?

user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj

What. Ever. You allow customers to e.g. "rent" placemats for the holidays for free, allow them to lie about why they're returning them, blame us for your carppy policies, and then provide a metric so we can more easily see you blaming the victim.

I care about return rates when you care about "fair" or "reasonable" or "honest" or being decent humans.

user profile
Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD

in all honesty how about a new and improved feedback system ? I had a 75% negative rate for a month because 2 customers over 2000 sales over the holidays left me a negative for the stupidest reasons. One was because the mailman left her package on top of her trash can. So out of the 2000 I had two negatives and 1 positive. So the other 1997 sales meant nothing. Why can't Amazon count the ones who don't rate you as satisfied sale of they don't rate you or file a claim over say, 30 days ? Then we won't have this ridiculous percentage as negative which makes it look like we are bad sellers. And notice how most only complain , and don't praise. If you bought something in a store do you go back into praise them ? No , but you will go back in to complain if something went wrong. This old feedback system really needs revamping. It's terrible. I never found the voice of the customer feature useful at all and never even read it. Please focus on improving the stuff that helps us.

user profile
Seller_RsxUZ4KjM1Cws

Voice of the Customer is a joke. Our one "Very Poor" entry was last updated on Nov 6 2023, and since then it has had many sales with no issues that would have brought the NCX rate way higher. Why won't Amazon update the NCX rate and make this one go away?

user profile
Seller_02LDn74F78GVy

We understand that you want us to keep our customers happy but what about Amazon listening to the Voice of the Seller?

We also care about our customer's experience. Although I do not "box" every product I sell, I wrap my products very carefully. If I believe they may be fragile, they are labeled accordingly. This includes "toy" boxes and Pez blister packs.

However, Amazon continues to ship products in unpadded poly bags! I have 5 very poor VCX ratings and every one of them is because the box was damaged in shipping. Not the product, just the exterior box. I can do nothing about a customer complaining that the edge of a toy box was dented! My products are pristine when I ship them.

We know that Amazon is "tweaking" Voice of the Customer so that you can start using it against our Seller's metrics. When will we have the opportunity to interact with the customer over their "complaint"? When will Amazon start removing the Very Poor ratings that are clearly Amazon Fulfillment Center failures, not ours? If these new Key Phrases say "Package Damaged" will Amazon take responsibility?

Rant over.

user profile
Seller_LImVvUWeyiCfQ

This was a ridiculous metric when it was "News" 5 months ago and it still is.

Fix customer experience issues with Voice of the Customer

Why don't you work on something worthwhile?

user profile
Seller_ZWJu6SC7QqWWD
Show post
in all honesty how about a new and improved feedback system ?

⬆⬆⬆⬆This! Except I'm afraid Amazon, with it's infinite wisdom, might mess it up even further, making it even worse than it already is.

user profile
Seller_p5C34JAPICQs9

how about you improve SELLER SATISFACTION INSTEAD OF DESTROYING THEM WITH ALL THESE RIDICIOUS FEES? WE ARE CRYING FOR HELP THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

user profile
Seller_cCwRiCrjZMd4T

This is one of the more useless and rediculous metrics ya'll have on us. What use is it when customers choose "defective" in order to get a free return? I get items back marked "defective" that were never even opened! All it does is make my asin in danger of being blocked. NO HELP AT ALL!! It's only DESTRUCTIVE.

Do away with it. You can't make it better.

user profile
Seller_YvPJcV8cv0Kiu

Voice of the Customer, (COST! OH ME! Rrrrr) - these ignortant wanna be Influncers - are just using this added avenue to harass and leave liable/slanderous statements, without any proof - or expertise when it comes to DIY Installation parts. They make assumptions & opinions about an actual item they have no clue about, or education or training. (Certification) should have to be presented with an actual photo of the item they received to showcase, its just another glimpse into the entitled society, who blames others for their lack of knowledge.

Hey Amazon what does this mean in ENGLISH -

Key Phrases expands customer feedback from just reviews to include feedback from customer service sessions, buyer-seller messaging, seller feedback, and A-to-z Claims. ?????

• Are you going to require these cheating buyers to actually show images of their claims?
  • Are you going to allow posts of legit conversations, between seller and un-hinged buyers?
  • Customers (NEVER LEAVE FEEDBACK) unless they are remorseful, or unhappy. I did a survey, and asked 10,000 customers, do you feel leaving positive feedback for a seller is important? The #1 Response, was it was too time consuming! - and that if they are good sellers, they will use them again. No feedback is necessary, its not eBay!
  • Why do you have a feedback system? Because eBay does? Its amost as useful as Yelp - which is a total joke. If you are going to do an upgraded Feedback and Voice of Customer situation, then Amazon needs to go to a weighted system, where a sales transaction (buyer never) contacted seller after the sale for 30days - to auto positive feedback, like a bell curve. (Buyers do not want to be bothered to leave feedback) - Sellers are not suppose to ask a buyer to leave feedback, and Amazons - auto feedback reminder is really more irrating than helpful.
  • Voice of a Customer, should be only a suggestion - you guys are putting actual weight behind, people who are only making false allegations to get Free Returns!

Go to original post