user profile
Sign in
user profile

Increase visibility of your holiday deals with marketing emails

by News_Amazon

Registered brands can create email marketing campaigns with the Manage Your Customer Engagement tool to help increase repeat purchases from existing customers and brand followers during upcoming deal events such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

With Manage Your Customer Engagement, you can create and send marketing emails to build awareness of new products, liquidate inventory with promotions, and keep your customers informed of your latest updates.

Manage Your Customer Engagement supports the following:

• Percentage-off discounts: Send promotional codes of 15% to 50% off your entire brand catalog or a subset of your brand catalog.
  • 7-Day Deal details: Feature time-based deals that are listed on Amazon's Deals pages.
  • Product launch announcements: Alert your customers about new product listings.

To learn more, go to the Manage Your Customer Engagement help page or watch the overview video.

To create your email marketing campaigns, go to Manage Your Customer Engagement.

Tags: News and Announcements
13 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_vSOOwekJLU6c0
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

How many marketing campaigns can we send per month? Can we create marketing campaigns on a recurring basis or is it just limited to Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

user profile
Seller_vqJVVFgem9fKe

So, Spam Amazon customers to build sales? Not only wouldn't I touch that with a 10 ft pole, but it would also be a violation of our privacy policy to facilitate the sending of any email that isn't a tracking number or to send an email that isn't a direct response to a customer question.

No thanks.

user profile
Seller_JkmlHbjt0huBR

Can someone from Amazon please help? I meet all of the requirements, and I have been trying to utilize the Customer Engagement tool. I am always told I have no eligible promotions? I have tried contacting support and my tickets keep getting closed. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post