user profile
Sign in
user profile

Oh my goodness, I'm really going to be driven crazy by this brand review!

by Seller_JGwXzIVt5CWc5

My brand application on February 9th was rejected due to the reason stated in the "Rejected" section on the Brand Applications page, which is "we could not verify the registered business name and business identifier (e.g. tax ID number or business ID number) provided by you at the time submitting the Brand Registry enrollment form."

I clicked on the "Apply" button and submitted the company name, address, postal code, enterprise credit code, and other content as required, and verified them repeatedly without any errors.

However, on February 20th, we still received a notice of rejection, which listed five possible reasons: a, b, c, d, and e. After comparing them one by one, I found that only item d "d) inability to provide sufficient evidence of branding on products/packaging;" is a possible reason. (This is inconsistent with the reason displayed as "Rejected" on the Brand Applications page. Moreover, the website provided for continuing the consultation in this reply does not exist.)

However, when I asked again in case number 14799784881, ten days had passed and I did not receive any response.

At this point, I noticed that when I clicked Apply on the Brand Applications page, the webpage would redirect to the case number 14799784881. And if I start a new brand application again, the system will prompt "Application for brand ******* is currently under review"“

Afterwards, my nightmare began, and I opened a CASE in the Brand Support Case log to inquire about the cause of this situation and find a solution. Some customer service representatives replied that the reason was "we have reasons to believe that the to be added account has been involved in alternative conduct on our websites, or it is related to an account that was used for such alternative conduct." Some customer service representatives said that the reason was "applications can be declined under certificate circulations due to failed business verification."

Some customer service representatives simply reply without looking at the content in my email, "Your brand has been rejected, you will have to start all over the process and reapply."

"Just make sure, that all the information you provide us is the same as the Trademark office, and provide real images of your product with the brand on it."

Some customer service representatives have stated that the reason is "Please note that your application is blocked due to failed business verification. You were informed and provided a path to approval." They have informed that they can only wait for a response from case number 14799784881.

Some customer service representatives replied, "I would kindly request you to reopen the case ID 14799784881 as we are not able to provide any further information on that app."

And the reason I received in the "View Your Case and Request Log" of my account is that "The seller's account does not meet the brand registration qualification" brand application is currently on hold. And based on his experience, in the case of 14799784881, there will be no response from now on. And it says, "Your current suspended application will only be automatically restored if your account meets the brand registration qualification."

But my store has been newly registered for less than a year, and there has been almost no sales. Account Health has never received any complaints or notifications of violations.

Oh my goodness, what exactly is the real reason for rejection! I am completely disorganized!

I am currently unable to start a new application and cannot find the reason for the rejection of the brand registration. One month has passed and no response has been received in case number 14799784881. Even if I want to withdraw my previous application so that I can start a new one, there is no way to withdraw it!

Has any great deity had a similar experience? Please guide me out of this predicament!

Tags: Brand Registry
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_JGwXzIVt5CWc5
In reply to: Seller_JGwXzIVt5CWc5's post

I checked my brand registration application on USPTO and everything is normal.

user profile
Seller_QOyLW9RHfEeSA

same thing happend for my brand as well

user profile
JiAlex_Amazon

Hello @Seller_JGwXzIVt5CWc5

My name is JiAlex from the Community Manager team here on forums. I wanted to follow up on your post. I just review the case you provide, I'm taking a look at your application, and review some information with the department in charge. Once I got a resolution, I will let you know, this may take around 3-4 business days.

Any assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out our support channel: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/center

Regards,

JiAlex

user profile
Seller_VJYTKFlPXqpGL

Hi there,

Your Brand is registered as Text or design?

Thanks

user profile
Seller_FsTYMTKQnFeuN

I'm having the same problems: rejected twice for the same unclear reasons, unanswered appeal, unhelpful forum posts, nothing from the support, just automated answers. I have 7 hijackers on my listing selling bunch of crap that has nothing to do with my product. I don't know what else to do. My account manager from AMZ seems to be working on it now but honestly, I don't think he will be able to do anything because I think BR Team is like an independent organization within Amazon that doesn't concern themselves with anyone's problems. I know there's nothing wrong with my application but I can't get one person from that team to manually review it for just 5 mins so they can see there's nothing wrong with it.

user profile
Seller_Qbd0RsfZFEZBY

No trademark pending or registered for Three Rabbits with the USPTO

user profile
Seller_SDYvoIlpVE1ug

I can help you with this

user profile
Seller_8yf2olUtQQild

Have you solved the problem, please? I had a similar situation