user profile
Sign in
user profile

another shipment sent and missing items.AMAZON DO YOUR JOB

by Seller_C5aPNdarLtx7t

Another one of my shipments sent and now 8 of the 15 items are missing. So you mean to tell me the box i sent with 15 items (jeans) weighing 21 pounds only had 7 items? Amazon needs to fix this in the fulfillment centers. Yes i know i can send the items to the customers myself but i shouldn't have to. I am an Area manager for Amazon i can not believe how bad this is getting.

Tags: Warehouse
41 replies
41 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_f4a7xAPCCSMqD
In reply to: Seller_C5aPNdarLtx7t's post

If you run the Inventory Ledger report, does it initially show them receiving all 15 items and then later negative receipts resulting in the missing 7?

user profile
Seller_C5aPNdarLtx7t

Yes it shows them receiving all 15 items initially

user profile
Seller_tzb0Adb4whsRu

Sadly this happens all the time and Amazon doesn't care.

Maybe your position can help get to the bottom of this issue. :)

Amazon doesn't let you open an investigation on a shipment until a certain date and by then the shipment is closed which makes it even more difficult to fight.

This is getting way out of hand and someone is stealing sellers items I'm guessing.

user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Hi @Seller_C5aPNdarLtx7t,

Dominic from Amazon here, happy to help

Can you please provide me with a case id?

Best,

Dominic

user profile
Seller_blfefDYPfwSME

The same thing happened to me. 15 items received and then later they said 7 were missing. 1 deducted one day and then six the next. I pushed and pushed and pushed. It wasn't until several months later when I emailed Jeff, that someone "looked into it" and claimed the box they received weighed half of what they expected. IF that was true, which I don't believe for one second, the theft occurred within UPS's possession--Amazon took too long to provide this information so it was too late to confirm the weight with UPS and open an investigation with them. Sadly for me, these were name brand winter jackets and I was out over $1,000 in expected sales. I'm still pretty upset about the whole ordeal and was never compensated.

user profile
Seller_1FMVOH0uq9kHC

everyone takes his cut, amazon or ...

user profile
Seller_kZUOCMBionnbv

If the people stealing shipments turn around and sell them on amazon on the same listing I wonder if it's possible to for Amazon to use the theft data to match to new sellers with the missing items in the amounts stolen? Theft of our FBA shipments stopped once we put the QC stickers on the boxes shipped. 2 previous with missing product and one completely empty box reported. Now 0 issues in the last few months.

user profile
Seller_5YZ33gHt9fwSD

I am confused now, I been doing FBA for the past 5 years and I barely have missing or incorrect quantity in box, like possibly 1 out of 500 boxes would have issues, because we do not ship large quantity, we only ship 10/20/50 in a box, and we always pack ourselves before sending to Amazon, but lately we been keep getting notification that with missing items or incorrect, we are super confuse now and we can't investigate it. and our false rate is climbing .. and we do not know what else we can do. We triple check the package we send to amazon and we still get missing item...

user profile
Seller_wq6oujB0PUHCj

i have a box of 40 units shipped, 45 lb, they say they received 0 and 0 lb, have a case that they keep closing saying they didn't receive anything. ups insurers the packages, they recieved it. horrible horrible attitude seller support has.

user profile
Seller_Ha6JyVvDK6Ybs

We had some where they checked in too many tried to message them to tell them they have retards counting but they wanted documentation proof of live that where items came for so "F" that, as long as it benefits me screw it!

Go to original post