user profile
Sign in
user profile

live plant and seed issue had just lead to another issue bullet point listing violation

by Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT

While my live plant and seed issue on most of my ASINs has not been resolved, another issue came up on my account health - list policy violation. 2 of my ASINs were showing my bullet points being removed. So I went to the edit listing page, there the first bullet point showing warning "Product Detail Page Rules Violation (Inaccurate information on product detail page". No matter how I changed the bullet point contect, the same warning showed, even I just input single letter!! This issue had show to my 2 ASINs with different categories. It all lead to the first bullet point being detail listing voilation. I would see this as the extension of the "live plant and seed" glitch. And this is just going out of control!!

Tags: Account Health
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Stevie_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT's post

Hey there @Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT,

Thank you so much for posting here within the Forums.

There has been an increase in these cases as it is impacting all selling partners. The moderating team and I are working to collect all of the information and get a speedy resolution for ASINs incorrectly flagged under this policy.

Please do appeal the violations where able. This will be the quickest way to ensure your account health rating is not impacted and you are able to get your listings cleared.

I do know the implications of this with those of you have a great number of violations, however, I want to make sure you address as many as possible to avoid further impacts and ensure your listings are once more live before the teams here are able to fix the issue.

There is great information in this topic created by @Seller_qso9puw2G5kCa and I urge you to appeal the violations present where able at this time.

Please do not acknowledge the violations as these will result in the deactivation of your listings.

Thank you,

Stevie.

user profile
Seller_xRLQcMiB9xOiT

Now this particular issue had gone from 2 ASINs up to 11 ASINs this morning just now. While my "live plant and seed" issue had solved, but this came up. What is going on?

user profile
Seller_NzEmZKTEdcpPZ

Same here. A bunch of computers suddenly became live plants or seeds. :-)

user profile
Seller_rN1OJxuI7j6aM

This is happening to us, too. We dealt with 55 live plant/seed violations over the weekend. Now, this morning I woke up to find 13 new policy violations for "Product Detail Page Rules Violation (Inaccurate information on product detail page)". Under the Action Taken section in Account Health, it says "Bullet Point Removed".

I am fairly certain our bullet points for these 13 ASIN's do not violate any Amazon policy so I am thinking it is another glitch.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post