user profile
Sign in
user profile

Try FBA Liquidations and recover value from your products

by News_Amazon

FBA Liquidations is a new program that lets you recover value from your excess and customer-returned inventory and avoid storage fees.

How it works

We send your inventory to wholesale liquidators, allowing you to recover typically 5% to 10% of an item’s average selling price. The program offers an alternative to having your inventory disposed of or returned to you.

To liquidate your inventory, select Liquidations when you create a removal order from any inventory planning page.

Fees begin June 1

Starting June 1, 2021, Amazon will charge FBA Liquidations fees, which will be incurred when shipments leave fulfillment centers. If you submit a liquidation order before June 1, these liquidation fees will apply if your inventory is shipped to a liquidator on or after that date.

For more information, go to FBA Liquidations and the program’s terms and conditions.

Tags: News and Announcements
77 replies
77 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

What’s the difference between this one and the previous one?

user profile
Seller_9fq5ltwVRUXCB

this is the dumbest idea financially I can think of.
why would I let you sell my stuff and receive 10%?
no normal person would take this offer.

user profile
Seller_1TVal45yXV27z

Am I understanding this correctly? We currently don’t get charged for customer damaged returns that can’t be put back into inventory but, starting June 1st we will be? Unless we opt to send inventory to wholesale liquidators where we can, at least, recover 5-10% of the average selling price? Am I understanding this correctly?

user profile
Seller_0cZwvSGrfp7O1

Issue with this is now resellers can go and purchase your product from a liquidator and start selling your products on your own listing. Since they are just looking for a quick flip they will not care about any negative reviews your listing will get if the product they purchased is damaged. Most of them will list it back as new even though the products might be a customer return or damaged.

Even worse they might just create their own listing and sell your products. Now they will directly be competing with you selling the exact same product.

This is the reason I request my products to be returned. At least that way I can control what happens to them.

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_uOFolZv9Dm0fk

Amazon are forcing us to remove stuff because they’ve tightened the thumb screws again and they want us to recover 5% from it? I’d rather burn it.

Remember when they first introduced FBA storage fees and it was “you can have one unit for as long as you like with no fees”?

user profile
Seller_s9zVJig2UaEcU

What I’d like to recover are all the years lost on your s*** service.

user profile
Seller_4siit0RrxV4ZP

What does it mean “If you submit a liquidation order”?? How do we submit that?

user profile
Seller_2RiEpTSsu9Aoo

Yeah, this would have been nice before I removed and liquidated a bunch of inventory at cost over the past week or two. Thanks, though.

user profile
Seller_FhQDcyz1xOtWB

The liquidation sellers seller the broken junk returns “as is”. People take a chance because they think they might get lucky buying an $800 3D printer for $200. They hope it’s not FUBAR and just needs a new power supply some other simple fix. Or it’s an item that’s used but returned in a new box and missing most of the pieces.

Go to original post