Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

Verification not accepting my Credit card statement

Please help. Trying to sign up for a selling account on Amazon.ca. I am a sole proprietor and submitted my driver licence and credit card statement for verification following their instructions. The credit card statement was not accepted even though we did not black anything out and it is a clear pdf downloaded from my online account and all the information, my name, address, etc matches the details provided to Amazon. It shows all my transactions / purchases as well. The only thing I can think of is that it doesn’t have an “Issue date”, instead it has a “Statement Period” of Jan 27, 2020- Feb 26, 2020. I received the below email from Amazon. What can I do?

"We could not verify the document you provided as we only accept bank and credit card statements showing an extract of transactions. You may remove balances/amounts information, but the rest of the document must be visible.

Within the next 30 days, please upload a bank or credit card statement with visible credentials to the verification section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/). The document must show the information listed below.
-Name
-Billing address
-Bank information
-Issue Date
"

6 replies
Tags:Address, Bank account, Billing, Credit card, Seller Central, Transactions, Verification
0 replies
user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO

The documentation must have the same name and address on them, as on your Amazon account.

user profile
Seller_IhnvbCacmJlG0

Maybe Canada is different? The .com site requires a utility bill. You have to have a credit card on file.

ETA: I see it mentions a bank or credit card statement. No utility bill?

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

omg when I go back to the verification screen the document name is different than the one I uploaded.
I uploaded a PDF titled “statement” under the dropdown option “credit card statement”. Now it shows a jpg titled “IMG-20200130-WA0001.jpg” under “bank acount statement”
I searched my entire PC and don’t have a file with this name so I couldn’t have accidently uploaded the wrong file. What is happening?!

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

I figured out the problem. A month ago when I went through verification, my credit card or bank statement did not have my new current address (had to wait for a new statement cycle). So I uploaded a bank letter that had my name and address,but it was not approved and Amazon sent an email to upload a correct statement within 30 days. So I got the new credit card statement and uploaded it where they asked and hit Submit. When the screen refreshes, I notice that it shows the OLD bank letter still. Basically it is not letting me upload a new statement keeps being submitted and denied. I think it’s some kind of a glitch and no one from seller central is responding to my messages? What can I do? Is there a phone number I can call them at?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

Please help. Trying to sign up for a selling account on Amazon.ca. I am a sole proprietor and submitted my driver licence and credit card statement for verification following their instructions. The credit card statement was not accepted even though we did not black anything out and it is a clear pdf downloaded from my online account and all the information, my name, address, etc matches the details provided to Amazon. It shows all my transactions / purchases as well. The only thing I can think of is that it doesn’t have an “Issue date”, instead it has a “Statement Period” of Jan 27, 2020- Feb 26, 2020. I received the below email from Amazon. What can I do?

"We could not verify the document you provided as we only accept bank and credit card statements showing an extract of transactions. You may remove balances/amounts information, but the rest of the document must be visible.

Within the next 30 days, please upload a bank or credit card statement with visible credentials to the verification section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/). The document must show the information listed below.
-Name
-Billing address
-Bank information
-Issue Date
"

6 replies
Tags:Address, Bank account, Billing, Credit card, Seller Central, Transactions, Verification
user profile

by Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

-Name
-Billing address
-Bank information
-Issue Date
"

6 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO

The documentation must have the same name and address on them, as on your Amazon account.

user profile
Seller_IhnvbCacmJlG0

Maybe Canada is different? The .com site requires a utility bill. You have to have a credit card on file.

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

omg when I go back to the verification screen the document name is different than the one I uploaded.
I uploaded a PDF titled “statement” under the dropdown option “credit card statement”. Now it shows a jpg titled “IMG-20200130-WA0001.jpg” under “bank acount statement”
I searched my entire PC and don’t have a file with this name so I couldn’t have accidently uploaded the wrong file. What is happening?!

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

I figured out the problem. A month ago when I went through verification, my credit card or bank statement did not have my new current address (had to wait for a new statement cycle). So I uploaded a bank letter that had my name and address,but it was not approved and Amazon sent an email to upload a correct statement within 30 days. So I got the new credit card statement and uploaded it where they asked and hit Submit. When the screen refreshes, I notice that it shows the OLD bank letter still. Basically it is not letting me upload a new statement keeps being submitted and denied. I think it’s some kind of a glitch and no one from seller central is responding to my messages? What can I do? Is there a phone number I can call them at?

user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO

user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO

user profile
Seller_IhnvbCacmJlG0

user profile
Seller_IhnvbCacmJlG0

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ

user profile
Seller_D2TOx6sVX63wQ