user profile
Sign in
user profile

1099-k not received

by Seller_troWNEruPo9mz

I have not received tax documents 1099-k either mail or in tax document library. Can anyone tell me how I contact someone at Amazon to help me? Thank you

Tags: 1099-K
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Steve_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_troWNEruPo9mz's post

Hi @Seller_troWNEruPo9mz,

Amazon will provide your Form 1099-K to you on or before January 31 of the following year via electronic or physical mail delivery, depending on your selected preference. By default, the form will be postmarked on or before January 31 and will be mailed to the address provided by you in the tax interview.

You can also retrieve the form from your seller account. From the Reports section, select Tax document library, followed by the appropriate year, and then Form 1099-K. Click Download PDF link.

If you signed up for e-delivery, your tax forms will be emailed to you by January 31, of the following year. To sign up for e-delivery, you must retake the tax interview and provide an e-signature at the end. For instructions on how to access the tax interview, go to Update your tax information.

Please review this resource for more information on the 1099-K form.

If you are still running into issues obtaining your 1099-K, please reach out to Seller Support by clicking "Help" in the top right corner and create a case regarding this.

Thanks,

Steve

user profile
Seller_LLI5At0wIFXGj
In reply to: Seller_troWNEruPo9mz's post

Did you sell more than $20k *and* more than 200 sales? If not, you won't get one.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post