user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Account Payment Stuck in "Other"

by Seller_dWQ2WdpPGozrr

I opened a case with Seller Support to ask why over $11,000 in my account is showing it went to "Other" and I am not being paid out. They told me they were transferring my issue to another department. A week went by and I went to reply to that case to ask for an update only to find out once a case has no action for five days it is closed.

I then opened another case asking for an update. They told me they were transferring my issue to another department.

Over the past 6 weeks, I have sent multiple emails to Payments-Funds and have never received a reply. Seller Support, Payments-Funds, nor Account Health seem to want to help me. Is there anyone who knows what steps I should try next?

Tags: Seller Support
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7LrAV0m5llaI7
In reply to: Seller_dWQ2WdpPGozrr's post

Did you get suspended?

user profile
Seller_7LrAV0m5llaI7

user profile
Seller_dWQ2WdpPGozrr
Show post
My account is deactivated.

That's what it sounded like.

user profile
Seller_dWQ2WdpPGozrr
Show post
I have an email from disbursement appeals stating my funds would be released to me.

Only if your appeals get accepted or you could provide proof that you didn't do what they accused you of.

user profile
Seller_dWQ2WdpPGozrr
Show post
why over $11,000 in my account is showing it went to "Other" and I am not being paid out.

Most likely was used to refund all your customers since you couldn't get your appeals accepted.

user profile
CR_Amazon

Hello there @Seller_dWQ2WdpPGozrr

I apologize for the delay in response here, but still wanted to pop in here to see if you were still experiencing issues here.

It sounds like you have account level reserve and are not getting any disbursements? Is that correct? Or are you wondering what an $11,000 line item in 'Other' is? If you could help clarify that would be great.

user profile
Seller_dWQ2WdpPGozrr
Show post
I opened a case with Seller Support

Would you mind sharing your most recent case #(s) you have opened with Seller Support? I'd be happy to review the issue in greater detail there and read through any correspondence that has been provided to this point.

I'll hang tight here for your reply.

CR_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post