user profile
Sign in
user profile

Make sure your third-party app is vetted by Amazon

by News_Amazon

If you use third-party apps to conduct business, make sure that they’re verified by Amazon to ensure your account and data are protected.

We know that third-party apps can help you increase revenue, lower costs, or simplify operations, but it’s important to use secure, Amazon-approved apps.

All apps on the Selling Partner Appstore are vetted and approved by Amazon in the following ways:

• We ensure compliance and transparency. We verify that all third-party apps comply with the Acceptable Use Policy and Data Protection Policy which includes transparency on data access and regulatory compliance.
  • We verify that your data is secure. Apps must follow our Data Protection Policy, which governs data security and management on Amazon.
  • We continually monitor and audit third-party apps. We audit apps to make sure that they comply with our policies. We check if the listings on the Appstore and the developer's website have accurate and consistent information about pricing, functionality, and claims about the product.
  • We remove apps that fail the audit from the Appstore.

For Amazon-approved third-party apps, go to the Selling Partner Appstore.

For more information about how we vet third-party apps, go to Protecting your account and data is our top priority.

Tags: News and Announcements
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_zMUUtsja2Eoyi
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

[Moderator edit: Removed off-topic commentary]

user profile
Seller_RKQh4J4Ol0ZJ1

Watch out for the Renown Group. This is a group of scammers in India that will scam you for money making it look like you have inventory and sku's are shipping. At the end of the day your orders didn't ship, your fulfillment rate drops and you get violations and they don't take the blame.

user profile
Seller_otDFihTxKiDRD

Sounds like more fishing for data that amazon can use to grow their own revenue bases again. Like how amazon used vendor sourcing to start sourcing products they didn't used to sell.

It's none of amazon's business who I use as my inventory management system. Not ok with this attempt at being Mother Amazon again.

Worse that once again, pricing is mentioned. IT IS NOT AMAZON's business to price fix the bloody market. We didn't sign up to sell at walmart or thrift stores. I refuse to price fix for amazon or any other venue. I will set my book prices based on actual data and research that compares apples to apples, not pineapples to bananas.

Disgusted,

MJ

user profile
Seller_1nu7hdf83Q988

100% agree. I recommend using AWS Partners for extra reliability and quality

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post