Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_YICCARZsaPNtg

200 Available but shows inactive out of stock

Was alerted to a “potential low pricing error” this morning, fixed that and now my listing is showing inactive (out of stock) with 200 units available… They were selling fine yesterday and before. Not sure what the issue is. When troubleshooting on the help page it says no FBA inventory for sale, when there clearly is. Item is still designated FBA (when I go to the inventory page it offers to switch to FBM)

3 replies
0 replies
user profile
Seller_R5WOvE8qGWBcq

open a case and ask the amazon customer service to update your listing

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_YICCARZsaPNtg

Was alerted to a “potential low pricing error” this morning, fixed that and now my listing is showing inactive (out of stock) with 200 units available… They were selling fine yesterday and before. Not sure what the issue is. When troubleshooting on the help page it says no FBA inventory for sale, when there clearly is. Item is still designated FBA (when I go to the inventory page it offers to switch to FBM)

3 replies
user profile

by Seller_YICCARZsaPNtg

Tags:FBA
3 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_R5WOvE8qGWBcq

open a case and ask the amazon customer service to update your listing

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_R5WOvE8qGWBcq