user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ship FBA inventory from China to the US at a lower cost

by News_Amazon

Now you can ship your Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) inventory from China to our US fulfillment centers at a lower cost with Seller Export and Delivery.

Seller Export and Delivery is an Amazon Partnered Carrier program that handles your FBA shipping, including customs clearances and door-to-door pickup and delivery. The program is integrated into Seller Central and offers a simplified FBA experience with Amazon-negotiated shipment rates, seamless payments, and end-to-end tracking.

For more information on Seller Export and Delivery, go to Partnered carrier shipping from China to the US.

Tags: News and Announcements
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oaRU9oxEaQxPL
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Is this Amazon Global Logistics (AGL) renamed, or a new/different program?

user profile
Seller_IlPjCZLKNTFOz

Who holds the BOL? Will we get a BOL immediately upon shipping?

This isn't a random question. We have a VERY specific reason for asking due to some AGL issues from the past.

user profile
Seller_G53rrrmDqxLLo

I think this is BS!!! It costs more to ship items within the USA for Merchant Fulfilled Orders and you are offering a discount for FRAUDUENT items , Shipped from China !!!!!!

user profile
Seller_LaXfWb19u77C5

Welcome to the new Alibaba.

user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj

Anyone who believes that Amazon, or their proxies in the Chinese 3PS market, aren't simply going to mine this data and cut out the middle man (you) on successful products, has simply not been paying attention.

Sure, that might come in the form of Amazon establishing internal metrics which encourage a few "bad apples" to break the rules/law, at which point the apples can be fired and the gains made permanent, but this just sounds like more of the same writ internationally: using sellers as guinea pigs, and leaving them nothing but the long tail of sales.

I feel sorry for the buyers who are going to have to excavate through a deep(er) pile of garbage to find a few products with a lifespan longer than months.

user profile
Seller_1CZ9mVONts9nx

Amazon is quickly turning into a website filled full of cheap China junk. I know that many items made overseas are of good quality but the stuff Amazon helps bring over rarely has that look or feel.

In our own category, the search results are filled full of clones of our products that are selling for half the price we can offer. These sellers do not care to support the customers and only want the sale and $5 profit.

Over time buyers are going to realize that Amazon is a place to get junk from. They won't come here for quality. It will be like the American TEMU.

Worse, Amazon is assisting in the destruction of American jobs. It really has been sad to watch over the years.

user profile
Seller_Ha6JyVvDK6Ybs

Amazon really wants to be little BABA!

user profile
Seller_hkt9xjPp3A2G7

Years ago, I sent my products with Amazon Global Logistics, relying on the offer they gave me. However, after my products were delivered to the warehouse, I was charged extra fees under the pretext of customs duties. This turned out to be 3-4 times more expensive than shipping with a Chinese carrier. It was a bad experience, and I do not recommend it to anyone.

user profile
Seller_pDrnB9WycTwaD

Bad news for USA manufacturers and jobs, hurting the US economy to prop up Chinese manufacturing. This will make it even more difficult for domestic suppliers to remain competitive.

user profile
Seller_z1JDNz6de1lqc

Amazon goal to wipe out US sellers great news. So unless you are buying factory direct CHINA bypassing US distribution you can not compete. Amazon should be making it harder to directly import and push more US based items and big US Brands instead of garage Brands with 50 different branded items all exactly the same. Selling out for money and flooding market place with fake items which we see all the time and even report to seller support and you ignore.

Go to original post