On September 1, 2022, Send to Amazon will replace the Send/replenish inventory workflow as part of our ongoing efforts to make shipment creation simpler and more flexible.
- August 31 is the last day on which you can create shipments using Send/replenish inventory.
- Starting September 1, the old workflow will no longer be available. All new FBA shipments must be created either in Send to Amazon or with the Amazon Marketplace Web Service API or Selling Partner API.
Send to Amazon features
Thousands of FBA sellers already use Send to Amazon, our streamlined shipment-creation workflow. The updated workflow lets you do the following:
- Create shipments with simplified steps that include training videos.
- Create reusable case-pack templates to save box-level information and prep and labeling details when you use the same configuration for single-SKU boxes. With these templates, you can avoid re-entering the details each time that you replenish inventory.
- Add both single-SKU and mixed-SKU boxes to the same workflow.
- Pack your boxes in advance or just in time when you’re ready to ship.
Starting today, when you create shipments from Manage Inventory, Manage FBA Inventory, or Restock Inventory, you’ll be directed to Send to Amazon automatically. You can also access Send to Amazon from your Shipping Queue. You can continue to access the old workflow for new shipment creation until August 31.
For more information, go to FBA shipment creation changes to Send to Amazon.