user profile
Sign in
user profile

"inauthentic" complaint. need an advice

by Seller_ybKQEeCZtgWfO

Hi everyone. Got a question. I received a ‘lucky’ letter from Amazon with an “inauthentic” complaint for an item of my own. Briefly, I have two companies: a British company selling on Amazon, and a Poland-based company manufacturing and sending the items to FBA. Should I provide invoices from my Polish company to my British company in that case?

Tags: FBA, INR (item not received)
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl
In reply to: Seller_ybKQEeCZtgWfO's post

Yes

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

Only if your Polish Company is authorized to wholesale the product.

user profile
Seller_ybKQEeCZtgWfO

we, Brits, have a GTIN exemption authorisation letter from Poles, as well

user profile
Seller_cIMrEhr13Zwj2

Hi @nordix_li,

Abraham here from Amazon with some helpful information.

We apologize for how long it has taken to address your post, hopefully we are not too late to address your question. Based on my observations from your post, I want to provide you with a sense of direction moving forward.

You state here:

When complaints of authenticity arise, they are more aligned with the experience. This could be but not limited to product detail page inaccuracies, product packaging/ presentation.

You state here:

Is the Polish company the one constantly providing the selling account with inventory? Did you change anything in the manufacturing process? Have you changed your supplier recently and have you verified the detail page to make sure you listed correctly?

@Lake

As well as @gr8t153

You are both right in regards to having the supply chain visible from the manufacturer to the retail business.

Are invoices the only things that were requested?

In order to better assist on what is possibly the best way forward in addressing this issue, are you able to post the rest of the letter here so that we can narrow the actions required?

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Abraham

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post