user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to file a Complaint about an Amazon Support Employee

by Seller_PG6hs0nbbzrTT

How can we file a complaint on Amazon Support employees? Some of these people are ridiculous. Some of them just log minutes.

Tags: Seller Support
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_wh75WVdRj4v0p
In reply to: Seller_PG6hs0nbbzrTT's post

I think the only thing you can really do is mark their reply unhelpful or vote on the feedback email.

user profile
Seller_X9AxWaXfNnGAl

You could identify the case, your expectations and your concern and ask that to be escalated to a manager.

Dave

user profile
Seller_OxjIxwlMmwmlP

I’d let it go. You’re not going to get what you want. Every seller has experienced this. I had a CS rep tell me to do something that most likely would have gotten me suspended on a call. Preference with seller support whether you like it or not is to do everything via email so you have it all in writing. Slower, but you get better answers this way because your case will most likely end up in the hands of someone who knows what you need rather than a random call connection where the rep doesn’t want to transfer you because it makes them look bad. Calling is for emergencies only IMO. Good Luck to You!

user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o

FINDS_and_FURNISHING

You could always just diversify your e-commerce platforms – you wouldn’t have to deal with overseas Seller Support…

You might not make as many sales, you probably couldn’t do FBA fulfillment by Amazon out of their warehouse, but you could build good quality listings, that you’re not sharing with half the world – conforming to Amazon’s interesting catalog… which can change in a moment , it’s not cast in stone…

There are many things that sometimes just aren’t suitable to sell using the Amazon way, or their platform…

And overall it might improve your attitude towards life, or your mental health Wellness…

user profile
Seller_0O69KFvrK41OD

I hate to say it but contact Jeff@amazon.com
cite the support case number and that the SS agent is not helping so you are left with no choice but to contact them.

I have had to do this more than once.

user profile
Seller_w9anO0M8iPFUa

Don’t expect them to eat their own, I’ve tried opening cases to report a seller support rep, and was stonewalled. They acted like they couldn’t understand what I meant, so I sent an email to Jeff@amazon.com.

user profile
Seller_SaBBoQVbAuNUC

Your best bet is to give them all negative reviews in the survey then write they did not listen to you at all etc. and state your case as concise as possible.

Everytime I do this, I get my issue fixed rather quick.

If we have to live and die by the metrics - they should too

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post