user profile
Sign in
user profile

Customer didnt receive there item because post office wont deliver it due to an animal

by Seller_k1aV2D7rSX72l

So a customer sent me an email that they didn’t receive there package. Big shock there. SO I check the tracking thru USPS and it says the following: ALERT
March 28, 2019, 2:42 pm
Delivery Exception, Animal Interference
KANSAS CITY, MO 64127
We were unable to attempt delivery of your item on March 28, 2019 at 2:42 pm in KANSAS CITY, MO 64127 due to interference by an animal. Your item will go out for delivery on the next business day as conditions permit.

So I explained that they need to call there post office. Well then they had customer support email me the following:

Hello,
We’ve been contacted by a customer regarding the order identified below.

Order#: 114-6620689-6801830
Item:
Reason: Where’s My Stuff ?
Details: The customer has not received the shot glasses and the tracking shows delayed. If the order has not been received by Thursday April 4, 2019 an a-z claim will be filed to receive the customers money back. It’s not the customers responsibility to investigate the order. Please send a status update to the customer.

To respond to this customer, please reply to this e-mail or visit your seller account at the following link:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/communication-manager/inbox.html
Sincerely,
Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

So what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Tags: A to Z Claims, Customer
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl
In reply to: Seller_k1aV2D7rSX72l's post

Reply:
“Were sorry, USPS has alerted us that an Animal on your property is preventing them from delivering your item. They are attempting the next business day. If they still can not deliver your item, it will be returned to us and a full refund will be provided. I recommend you have a discussion with your postmaster about your animal issue to prevent further delivery issues.”

Ignore the A to Z threat, this guy knows the game to play. Everything the amazon rep stated is just what the customer said, not the amazon rep.

Did you ship with Amazon postage? If so, you should be covered for a LOT here.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post