user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Health Assurance

by Seller_RThu5E14o4uD9

Saw this on my account health page today.

Anyone else see this? Also, this is what is says under the help topic:

Am I reading this correct? If you are a seller in good standing, they will actually TRY to work with you if you are falsely accused of what ever fill in the blank problem you may have?

Tags: Account Health
33 replies
33 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_alN2yMqnyCA4M
In reply to: Seller_RThu5E14o4uD9's post

Well, that sucks for smaller professional sellers who will only ever be at 200!

user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO

Use the call button if you have questions.

user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO
user profile
Seller_wYJfSnX43KKSe

I got it too. I am at 208.

user profile
Seller_wYJfSnX43KKSe

I saw it on my seller account, I did not received an email. (I am at 208). I am a very small seller, so I do not qualify, but I have pristine metrics. Been here since 2005. This should not just be for the 250+. Completely unfair the way they are rolling this out.

user profile
Seller_ZsM6RhzXK8Ilv

I believe that there are some benefits here and there with having a higher Account Health Rating. Currently we are at 1000, but there times that Amazon themselves have been difficult with certain policy complaints, but I do believe that they have helped though many more times than not. Just like feedback from customers, having a great feedback will entice your company versus other sellers. Maintaining your policy complaints, A to Z, and Chargebacks Claims will always benefit you in the long.

user profile
Seller_FwpA1naSVnywt

Throwing out the little fish with the bathwater.

user profile
Seller_ZOrFbqtBDLGsC

Yep, got an email saying i was enrolled today. I had assumed it had to do with the nightmare I just got over with Amazon (or the fact I joined SAS Core), but looks like they are rolling something out.

user profile
Seller_aUbEyzlSSnsDJ

Feels like how the big box stores put the mom-and-pop stores down. This does not look good for great small sellers. Side note We believe amazon controls our sales so how that work?

user profile
Seller_m3l8fEb7sxpdR

Account Health Rating is a joke. Regardless of your performance, if you sell products that continue to get hijacked and “converted” to pesticides … you are doomed. We delete 15 listings … they add 7 more. We delete those 7, they add 10 more …

I would assume if you sell products that are not constantly under attack, the system may actually be useful. We ship thousands of orders and constantly bounce between 204 and 256 (that was today’s range) with 100% on time, 100% tracking and an occasional 0.2% cancellation rate.

Just another way to remove competition without reason. The “use call button” is a nice feature if this ever is an issue. These phone features are nice and convenient until they understaff them eventually.

As a note. Once you delete the listing you have to still go through that appeal thing for each item (I think that you can bunch 9 at a time). It is currently only taking a few minutes for them to disappear from the Product Compliance portion of the Account Health … the Account Health Number appears to reset daily or after each “pesticide” sweep during the day.

Go to original post