user profile
Sign in
user profile

Practically all listings have a 20% Discount Enter Code TELE20AB

by Seller_al3QUTHVabtOw

My listings and others I've searched have this 20% discount code viewable of the pages. Who's offering 20% discount ? Amazon ? Certainly I didnt setup any discount codes. Spent several hundred dollars on Amazon yesterday and now there is a code on all the pages I purchased from, . The code wasn't there yesterday . I could have save a substantial amount of money if I had known this earlier someone was offering 20% discount

Tags: Promotion pricing
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WfRLQFwEzHXrA
In reply to: Seller_al3QUTHVabtOw's post

I also see this is on practically ever item in the Amazon marketplace. I tried a couple different browsers with the same thing showing on both.

user profile
Seller_hfmMmH8f6bDeQ

It is in my Handmade store on every item listed. I think it may be another glitch. According to the terms, items sold by third party sellers do not qualify. So why is this "CODE" prominently displayed on all my listings?

There is a clickable "terms" next to the CODE. Here is what they say:

Promotion Terms

US SSR-A Retention Promotion Terms & Conditions • Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on September 1st, 2023. • Offer only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon.com Services LLC " on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible". • Offer good while supplies last. • Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com Services LLC . • Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. • Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. • Offer limited to one per customer and account. • Offer may not be combined with other offers. • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $100. • Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display

user profile
Seller_al3QUTHVabtOw

When I try to redeem the 20% coupon , it does REDEEMED with a green check mark, but when I go to checkout , No discount is applied. If this a glitch, I can see a lot of angry customers wanting their discount, and with only 3rd party sellers on the front line , we are going to hear about it from customers

user profile
Seller_sJMbXHn73voJI

I also see discount code on many items. When you lick it says redeemed. When I attempt to check out, it the amounts don't reflect this. What's going on?

user profile
Seller_fSriP1wrRIzQT

I’ve encountered the same issue. This will definitely stall sales as the customer is looking (expecting) the 20% discount!

user profile
Seller_6mFrsnzzU1buE

The code is not working. its clearly a bug and its all over social now

user profile
Seller_hfmMmH8f6bDeQ

I do not see the discount code on my listings. They must have fixed this bug.

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_al3QUTHVabtOw
Show post
but when I go to checkout , No discount is applied.
user profile
Seller_6mFrsnzzU1buE
Show post
The code is not working. its clearly a bug and its all over social now

Customers were waiting this 20% discount. I had people who ordered 4,5 and 6 identical units and I was wondering why. I know that Amazon is giving such discounts from time to time at their expense. Sales were explosing. And now they see that there is NO discount?

OK, let's wait for negative reviews, ratings, seller feedback, returns and requests for partial refund. At our expense.

user profile
Seller_TvaTXH61RRGLO

That's another seller that offer this discount.

user profile
Seller_5QspwJBroEwXb

Why is there no response here from Amazon?

As said, all the customers who ordered while this code was live are going to expect the discount so I hope amazon is prepared to pay it because us 3p sellers should bear absolutely no negative repercussions from this amazon mistake.

I predict amazon will have to pay out over a million because of their mistake.

Go to original post