user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unable to submit the identity verification of INFORM Consumers Act

by Seller_26c5IxsGPoDWO

Dear Amazon Team,

Good days.

Every time we click the red button "Identity Verification (Reverify)" on the page of "Seller Account Information", the website just jumped to the page of "Help""Get Support".And we can only start some case tather than a normal page of verification.

So we really need a way to submit the information since our account has been suspended since days ago, please help us.

Desperate for your help and we are Very very appreciate it.

Tags: Account Health
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Emet_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_26c5IxsGPoDWO's post

Hello @SunLiWei,

Thank you for posting your verification concerns with the INFORM Consumer Act process.

Every time we click the red button "Identity Verification (Reverify)" on the page of "Seller Account Information", the website just jumped to the page of "Help""Get Support".And we can only start some case tather than a normal page of verification.

I appreciate you providing this information, as your specific situation does exceed my ability to provide additional guidance. I have gathered your specific concerns and passed them to the appropriate teams to continue looking into this matter on your behalf.

I do advise continuing to monitor your case log and performance notifications for any additional communication or requests for information.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Morning @Seller_26c5IxsGPoDWO, I have escalated your situation to the Seller Reverification team. They should get back to us within the next few days. Apologize for the technical difficulties. Looking forward to providing you with an update soon. Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @SunLiWei - I wanted to follow up with you regarding your seller reverification. It appears one of your documents was expired which is why your identity verification continues to get rejected. Please ensure all documents are up to date and resubmit as soon as possible. Have a wonderful weekend. Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post