user profile
Sign in
user profile

Very Rude Amazon Representative

by Seller_7M6MkXTVapNgA

How dare Amazon have representatives like this one?

The buyer had NOT submitted an Order Cancellation Request and then we received the below communication from an Amazon Representative. We would NEVER speak like this to a Customer or a Business Partner.

"Reason: Cancel Order. Details: Good Day Seller. This is a strict notice from Amazon. We got notified that the item has compatibility issues. For this we are commanding you to process the cancellation as well as the full refund of the customer. For this we are giving you maximum of 48 hours to process it all. Remember this is Amazon and we will not tolerate such action like this."

Tags: Cancelled order
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qTJiCxRI8PpIZ
In reply to: Seller_7M6MkXTVapNgA's post

This sounds like it is a customer speaking through Amazon. If it isn't, lord help us all because representatives clearly don't even know proper grammar. "Full refund of the customer"? How does a person even do such a thing? SMH!

user profile
Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7

Often the buyer is not aware of the correct course to take for these issues. They just contact customer service, who then send you a note, stating what the customer said to them. Thus you do not get the usual request for whatever it is they want. To me this sounds almost like a badly programmed bot. Or someone on a power trip.

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

I agree that this is a customer service rep passing on a message and doing an extraordinarily poor job of it.

Treat it like a return request and know that your answer goes to the buyer. Just ignore everything it says and pretend they requested to return the item.

user profile
Seller_aUbEyzlSSnsDJ

This does not look like amazon or sound like amazon.

user profile
Seller_WtOwWhtSrFjva

Check and see who sent it. Probably not from Amazon. Send us the email address and we can tell you if it is Amazon.

user profile
Seller_XyasXNhOT3yJX

Really? Wow! That is unbelievable!

user profile
Seller_8bKTbjGobJoAL

That's not Amazon. It is just a jerk buyer that wants you to think it is Amazon to get what he wants

user profile
Seller_6hFuE3oTzYyFr

Perhaps you should use the report message option. It sounds like a buyer wrote this.

user profile
Seller_qWqFyEZmuEp42

Are you sure you weren't hacked somehow? That's just crazy talk and can't be a real rep.

user profile
Ricardo_Amazon

Hello @Seller_7M6MkXTVapNgA,

Ricardo from Amazon here. I will be creating a Case so you can share details about the order information so I can look into this.

I agree this is not a proper way to treat a seller.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Go to original post