user profile
Sign in
user profile

Get ready for Prime Day on July 11 – 12, 2023

by News_Amazon

Our annual Prime Day sale is just three weeks away. The 48-hour event will take place from July 11 through 12 for Prime members in all Prime-eligible stores.

To participate in Prime Day, you can create a coupon up to 48 hours before the event, and a Prime Exclusive Discount or sponsored products campaign at any time before or during the event.

If you sell with Fulfillment by Amazon, and sent in inventory to our fulfillment centers ahead of the cutoffs, any deals that you submitted will be eligible for promotion in Amazon’s store as well as on external channels.

Early deals start this month, and Prime members will be encouraged to support small businesses on amazon.com/primedaysmallbusiness. We’ve also made it easier for customers to discover products from small businesses with the Small Business badge.

For our customer-facing site, go to our Prime Day page.

Tags: News and Announcements
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BQz5ASq7cyl6W
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

So how to get my ASINs into the amazon.com/primedaysmallbusiness or into https://www.amazon.com/primeday

Does making Prime Exclusive Discount make my products appear there automatically, or there are more criterias for that?

user profile
Seller_4J3c7VLUYtyJQ
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

Full disclaimer -- I do NOT do FBA so I am NOT competing with all you folks that do, but SERIOUSLY?

From all the Forum notices complaining about serious delays in getting inventory checked in and showing as available shouldn't Amazon have sent this out to everyone about SIX WEEKS AGO?

Good luck folks, I'll just keep control of my stuff for better or worse.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post