user profile
Sign in
user profile

Save 50% on Amazon Vine enrollments

by News_Amazon

Enjoy a 50% discount on the Amazon Vine enrollment fee for any products that are enrolled between now and April 15, 2023.

Amazon Vine helps you to get your first product reviews from a community of unbiased and insightful reviewers. These reviews provide customers with details of your product's quality and reliability, and can help them to make informed decisions before buying. Participating in Amazon Vine can help boost sales up to 30%* on new or slow-moving products.

The discount on the Amazon Vine enrollment fee applies to new products that are enrolled in the US or Japan stores during the promotion period, once you receive your first Vine review.

No enrollment fee will be charged if your product doesn’t receive any reviews, or if the first review is published more than 90 days after enrollment.

Enroll now.

For more information, go to About Amazon Vine.

*Amazon studies found that, on average, there’s a 30% sales lift from Vine reviews. This result is based on internal research conducted by Amazon and is not a guarantee of future sales.

Tags: News and Announcements
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WBnGS7Ix3XiDX
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I, personally wont even buy a product if it has a Vine review. Those influencers want to stay influencers and if they gave negative reviews then no one would use them.

Just be patient, if your product is good then you will get real reviews and it wont say its a Vine review all over it, which is a turn off. Of course just my opinion, as a seller and a buyer.

user profile
Seller_rMfC1OWAKWYWf

I’ll get vine reviews as soon as Amazon explains what the heck is it that I’m paying Amazon for in this instance…?

user profile
Seller_B9cQnbg2oZzCm

Literally missed this by a day, enrolled a new Brand Registered ASIN march 14th, showing full price.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post