user profile
Sign in
user profile

Registration now open for Amazon Accelerate 2024

by News_Amazon

Amazon Accelerate 2024 registration is now open! Come connect, find inspiration, and be empowered at our premier annual seller conference from September 17, 2024, to September 19, 2024, in Seattle, Washington.

Amazon Accelerate offers opportunities to network with fellow sellers, receive personalized one-on-one support from Amazon subject matter experts, and be the first to discover cutting-edge resources and tools to accelerate your business growth.

At this year’s conference, you'll have access to the following features:

• Exclusive mainstage insights: Be the first to hear from Amazon senior leaders as they unveil the latest innovations.
  • In-depth learning sessions: Dive into exclusive content designed to empower your success–from beginner to advanced.
  • Community and networking: Immerseyourself in a vibrant community and forge valuable connections with likeminded peers and Amazon experts.
  • Personalized support: Receive one-on-one support and explore a curated collection of Amazon programs and third-party service providers.

Register by July 14, 2024, to get $100 off the in-person registration price at $499 (regularly $599). In-person seats are limited, so register today.

For more information and to register for Amazon Accelerate 2024, go to Amazon Accelerate.

Tags: News and Announcements
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Last year at the Accelerate 2023 Conference, there was one topic that was missing, and the topic is one that all sellers would be interested is learning about. Hopefully it will be addressed this year, and not sweep under the rug again.

BUYER RETURN FRAUD:

It is common knowledge that Amazon's RFS program supports buyer return fraud... What has Amazon done, and is currently doing, to stop it.

- Use the same types of graphs sellers receive when buying in to add-on programs, to show how effective on-going prevention is progressing.

- Explain why Amazon has not created a standardized form for 3rd party sellers to file Safe-T claims and report buyer return fraud.

By not having a standardized Safe-T Claim form it discourages sellers who have been scammed from reporting fraud. Does this allow Amazon to underplay the amount of fraud occurring daily on the site?

By not having a standardized Safe-T claim form. Does it encourage the Reviewing Reps, to rule in favor of Amazon N0T covering the claim, because sellers are not sure just what needs to be submitted.

At the 2023 Accelerate Conference, Amazon's Buyer Fraud Prevention Team made a presentation. The presentation was:

-Scripted so bad the presenters could not deviate from the teleprompter script.

-Scripted so bad, the presenters did not act naturally. They entered and exited the stage at the precise timed second it was their time to present. It was evident that the whole presentation was rehearsed many times before hand. Tt was like the presentation itself was more to impress someone important then provide new information sellers wanted to hear.

So basically, the bottom line is this. The Accelerate Conference wants to tell sellers how to build and improve operating a business on the site, but not discuss the Elephant on the site, trampling the seller's efforts down.

user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq

Is the one on one support going to ignore our questions, pass it on to an internal team that speaks English, or gaslight us like seller support often does?

user profile
Seller_LXjqGnsHrLJt4

Register Accelerate over riding my phone Seller Central App

This dumb Register Accelerate popup is over riding my phone Seller Central App every time I attempt to open the app. How do we stop this?

user profile
Seller_2nHKMJRUHkO90

I went to Accelerate in 2024 in person in Seattle and I would say it's a big waste of money and time. I've been selling for 10-years on Amazon, do $15million per year in sales, and I went to Accelerate to get contact info from some Amazon employees so they could help me when account-ending issues happen and seller support is useless. Issues that cost me literally millions of dollars. So I spent the days at Accelerate trying to get contact information. Most wouldn't give it to me, but I got 3 email addresses. None of them responded to my first email. So, there is simply no way to get help from Amazon even though I pay them over $6million per year in fees.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post