Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_8DP4M4PZtr2aB

No sales

Hi everyone, I am a new seller on Amazon.I am running several advertisement campaigns I am receiving a lot of clicks but no sales.I am thinking that it is because I don’t have any reviews yet.What can I do? Can you help me if you have experienced this kind of problem?

2 replies
Tags:Advertising
2 replies
user profile
SEAmod

Hello @Seller_8DP4M4PZtr2aB

I understand you are new to Amazon.com and are running advertisement campaigns. You are getting clicks but no sales.

I looked at one of your products. You have a great deal of competition for that product. Product reviews are good to have, but you need to be patient until they are posted organically.

You might consider the Vine Review Program.

In addition, you could consider getting some help with your advertising.

Welcome to selling on Amazon.

Susan

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_8DP4M4PZtr2aB

No sales

Hi everyone, I am a new seller on Amazon.I am running several advertisement campaigns I am receiving a lot of clicks but no sales.I am thinking that it is because I don’t have any reviews yet.What can I do? Can you help me if you have experienced this kind of problem?

2 replies
user profile

No sales

by Seller_8DP4M4PZtr2aB

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
SEAmod

I understand you are new to Amazon.com and are running advertisement campaigns. You are getting clicks but no sales.

I looked at one of your products. You have a great deal of competition for that product. Product reviews are good to have, but you need to be patient until they are posted organically.

Susan

user profile
SEAmod

Susan

user profile
SEAmod

Susan