user profile
Sign in
user profile

Manage funds and pay vendors directly in Seller Central

by News_Amazon

Amazon Seller Wallet allows you to hold your US store proceeds, convert USD to 20+ different currencies, and transfer desired amounts to your bank accounts. Now, you can send USD payments to vendors with a US or Hong Kong bank account, directly from your Seller Wallet.

The ability to pay your vendors directly means you no longer need to transfer funds to your bank before making payments to your business partners.

If you sell globally, you’ll also save on currency conversion fees and avoid losses when you use USD proceeds to cover USD-based business expenses. Once you set up your vendors’ bank account, you can pay them easily with your US store proceeds. From there, you can keep track of all the payments you’ve made in one place.

Enroll today.

For more information, go to Seller Wallet.

Tags: News and Announcements
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_YGb4MVtDSVa5l
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Amazon's anti-US economic policies amaze me.

What happened to supporting US manufacturing?

user profile
Seller_pF4OOz8BJARoQ

Is this only applicable to Amazon Based Vendors?

@KJ_Amazon @Steve_Amazon @Glenn_Amazon Please get in touch with the team in charge and clarify please.

user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj

Caveat: Amazon wants your vendor info. This is one low-cost way to get it. Ask yourself what's the worst case scenario if Amazon goes direct to your vendors in an attempt to push you out of the loop, before using this.

user profile
Seller_IlPjCZLKNTFOz

Not sure why this is even a thing. Great job at developing something that NO ONE asked for.

user profile
Seller_xV77r3gUoYMsc

do you have any vendor account or know any vendor manager.I am vendor seller either.can you comunicate with each other about running vendor account.you can add my whatsapp +8613058117615

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post