user profile
Sign in
user profile

All MCF orders are now shipped in unbranded packaging

by News_Amazon

We recently started shipping your Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) orders in unbranded packaging automatically at no additional cost to you.

The packaging materials, including boxes, tape and poly bags, don’t contain any Amazon branding.

Unbranded packaging is available for eligible sortable items. Non-sortable inventory, apparel, footwear, and any items larger than 56 inches or heavier than 49.9 lb are not eligible and cannot be shipped in unbranded packaging.

To view how many of your orders are shipped in unbranded packaging, go to the Multi-Channel Fulfillment Inventory report.

For more information, go to Multi-Channel Fulfillment: Fulfill orders for your sales channels.

Tags: News and Announcements
31 replies
31 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_nstkdGWZl0SW0
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Walmart prohibits any Amazon packaging from being used on any order shipped to their customers.

This is a needed and smart move.

user profile
Seller_RbJUivBkEeSVW

apparel we used to ship in unbranded packging is this going to change?

user profile
Seller_JSkKTxOgzk1ON

“All MCF orders are now shipped in unbranded packaging”

We need to review your understanding of the term “ALL”

user profile
Seller_zQbMLSzJD7FiA

This is great news, thanks for help empower sellers!

user profile
Seller_ebBMZ2eCTPuc1

@Bryce_Amazon Can I clarify this… When going to the linked page you get this:

All MCF sellers are automatically enrolled in unbranded packaging at no additional cost. Unbranded packing is the default ship option for MCF orders, except in cases when it may result in longer shipping and delivery times.

To ensure that your orders are shipped in unbranded packaging, select Only ship with blank boxes under the Add items section of the quick order form.

Which is it? We are automatically enrolled, or we need to check the box to make it happen?

user profile
Seller_oFB9aOsFKhRu4

This is excellent news to me! Now I can use my FBA items to fulfill orders from my site, my kids site and The Bay.

user profile
Seller_QdwkkULZJEzFl

Is Amazon dropshipping? lol!

user profile
Seller_KCQYifW1GPbC8

they almost got deactivated for drop shipping.

user profile
Seller_ro9xkiwwY4zne

Why does this remind me of those booksellers who say “upgraded to First Class at no additional cost to you,” when First Class is cheaper?

This may no longer be the case in many instances, with the ongoing USPS rate increases, but it sure was the case at one time.

For instance: $2.72 Media Mail; $2.13 First Class in 2016.

user profile
Seller_BeWo5Xt3t43rn

AMAZON gets to use generic off the shelf boxes which are cheaper than custom printed AMAZON ones for MCF orders at no additional cost to MCF sellers but at great savings to AMAZON!

Go to original post