Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

Can someone please help me write some convincing appeal?

12 replies
12 replies
user profile
Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy

There are other formats available, but it is up to you, to write the appeal:

• Post the ORIGINAL Suspension Notice, you received, from Amazon, at the beginning of the thread.
  • Post YOUR reply to the notice, immediately after, your ORIGINAL Suspension Notice, if you have written one.
  • If you received, more than one notice, post Amazon’s notice first, with your reply immediately after and keep everything in chronological order.
  • Do not create multiple threads for the same problem. Post in your original thread.
  • Be patient, be honest and understand, it can sometimes take up to 30 days, for Seller-Performance to respond to your Plan of Action.
  • Do not send duplicate emails to Seller-Performance. Each time you submit ab appeal, it may be counted against, the number of times, you will be able to submit a revised appeal.

A Plan of Action (POA), requires these four elements:

• Problem:
    What problem, did Amazon state, your account was suspended for, in the Suspension Notice?

Examples: Inauthentic, Selling Prohibited Items, Negative Feedback, Opening a New Account after Being Suspended, Rights Owner Notice Complaint, Trademark Infringement, Selling Counterfeit Items, Duplicate Accounts, Late Shipment Rate, Used Item Sold As New, Not as Advertised/Wrong Item, etc…
— If there are several reasons, address each individually, in a single appeal. —

• What you have already done to correct the problem:
    What did you do, to correct the Problem(s), that caused the suspension?

Example 1: We have DELETED all ASINs from our Amazon Inventory, that were, Inauthentic, Counterfeit, Prohibited, Used Item Sold As New, etc…

Example 2: We have corrected the Title, Images, Bullet Points, Description, Checked Our Inventory, for Not as Advertised/Wrong Item, etc…

Example 3: We have contacted the Rights Owner and they have agreed to withdraw the complaint, made against us and they have submitted the Notice of Withdrawal, directly to Amazon, etc…

Example 4: We have provided legitimate Invoices, from the manufactuer or rights Owner, etc…

• How you plan to avoid the same problem from happening again in the future:
    What business remedies, will be put in place, to avoid future problems, with your account?

Example: We will only purchase stock, directly from manufacturers or authorized distributors, who also permit us to sell on Amazon.

• Make a brief closing statement:
    The key word here, is “brief”. Amazon does need, personal excuses.

Example: We accept full responsibility for our error and fully understand “why” (Insert reason for suspension, complaint, etc…), Please consider reinstating our account and we will never make the same mistake in the future.

Regards,

Your name
Your Amazon Seller Name
Your telephone number

Appeals need to be brief, honest and to the point. Use the above format, to help compile a POA, but please, do not send it in, until you post a draft of what you have written, back in this thread, for review by some other sellers.

You will not be able to add any items on Amazon, until you are able to submit a successful appeal and have the suspension lifted.

There are different Amazon email addresses, for different types of suspensions.
The most common, is seller-performance@amazon.com.

Please do not private message other sellers, unless they have asked you to provide additional information, you may not want to post publicly.

Finally, do NOT send extraneous emails to Seller Performance. ALWAYS wait for a response, prior to responding: Amazon Duplicate Cases Policy .

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

This thread also might help you write it …

OR … search the forums for some examples you can edit and use.

user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs

I have already helped multiple sellers get reinstated after a suspension due to the Pre-Fulfillment Cancellation Rate Exceeding the 2.5% target.

Here is an example appeal template, which you can use when writing your own one.

Don’t copy entire sentences, but talk about your specific situation.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

So post what you did wrong…

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

Yes

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

SO… you were selling things you didn’t have in stock and your valid tracking rate is low…

Leme guess… Your a drop shipper?

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

Yes because I’m new and I don’t have suppliers

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

So here’s the basis of your appeal:

What I did wrong:
Sold Items I did not have in stock.

How I will correct this:
I will only sell items I have in stock and sourced from authorized distributors.

No way around this. Drop shipping can work on Amazon, you did everything you shouldn’t do, and got caught.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

12 replies
user profile

by Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2
12 replies
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy

• Post the ORIGINAL Suspension Notice, you received, from Amazon, at the beginning of the thread.
  • Post YOUR reply to the notice, immediately after, your ORIGINAL Suspension Notice, if you have written one.
  • If you received, more than one notice, post Amazon’s notice first, with your reply immediately after and keep everything in chronological order.
  • Do not create multiple threads for the same problem. Post in your original thread.
  • Be patient, be honest and understand, it can sometimes take up to 30 days, for Seller-Performance to respond to your Plan of Action.
  • Do not send duplicate emails to Seller-Performance. Each time you submit ab appeal, it may be counted against, the number of times, you will be able to submit a revised appeal.

• Problem:
    What problem, did Amazon state, your account was suspended for, in the Suspension Notice?

Examples: Inauthentic, Selling Prohibited Items, Negative Feedback, Opening a New Account after Being Suspended, Rights Owner Notice Complaint, Trademark Infringement, Selling Counterfeit Items, Duplicate Accounts, Late Shipment Rate, Used Item Sold As New, Not as Advertised/Wrong Item, etc…
— If there are several reasons, address each individually, in a single appeal. —

Example 1: We have DELETED all ASINs from our Amazon Inventory, that were, Inauthentic, Counterfeit, Prohibited, Used Item Sold As New, etc…

Example 2: We have corrected the Title, Images, Bullet Points, Description, Checked Our Inventory, for Not as Advertised/Wrong Item, etc…

Example 3: We have contacted the Rights Owner and they have agreed to withdraw the complaint, made against us and they have submitted the Notice of Withdrawal, directly to Amazon, etc…

Example 4: We have provided legitimate Invoices, from the manufactuer or rights Owner, etc…

What business remedies, will be put in place, to avoid future problems, with your account?

Example: We will only purchase stock, directly from manufacturers or authorized distributors, who also permit us to sell on Amazon.

Example: We accept full responsibility for our error and fully understand “why” (Insert reason for suspension, complaint, etc…), Please consider reinstating our account and we will never make the same mistake in the future.

Regards,

Your name
Your Amazon Seller Name
Your telephone number

Appeals need to be brief, honest and to the point. Use the above format, to help compile a POA, but please, do not send it in, until you post a draft of what you have written, back in this thread, for review by some other sellers.

You will not be able to add any items on Amazon, until you are able to submit a successful appeal and have the suspension lifted.

Please do not private message other sellers, unless they have asked you to provide additional information, you may not want to post publicly.

Finally, do NOT send extraneous emails to Seller Performance. ALWAYS wait for a response, prior to responding: Amazon Duplicate Cases Policy .

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs

I have already helped multiple sellers get reinstated after a suspension due to the Pre-Fulfillment Cancellation Rate Exceeding the 2.5% target.

Here is an example appeal template, which you can use when writing your own one.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

Yes

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

SO… you were selling things you didn’t have in stock and your valid tracking rate is low…

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

What I did wrong:

How I will correct this:
I will only sell items I have in stock and sourced from authorized distributors.

No way around this. Drop shipping can work on Amazon, you did everything you shouldn’t do, and got caught.

user profile
Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy

• Problem:

Regards,

Your name
Your Amazon Seller Name
Your telephone number

user profile
Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy

• Problem:

Regards,

Your name
Your Amazon Seller Name
Your telephone number

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs

user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

Yes

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

Yes

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

user profile
Seller_Sd2R8h7lv7eV2

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

What I did wrong:

How I will correct this:

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

What I did wrong:

How I will correct this: